• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: Manaaja, PatKat, Norest4thewicked and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well, yes it is a common destination for some people. If you live in Southern California, you are basically lucky when it comes to CTBing. Most people have to buy expensive plane tickets but people in Southern California can walk to Tijuana. LOL

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Promised land.

Pretty much anywhere outside of the Western world where there is no uptight pro life anal Christian influenced fascist laws is a promised land, except the Muslim countries, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: nw7
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Pretty much anywhere outside of the Western world where there is no uptight pro life anal Christian influenced fascist laws is a promised land, except the Muslim countries, of course.
Mexico is nothing like that, it's just like that because people don't care about laws as long as they can make money. They are very much pro-life and catholic.

Reactions: Severen, mattwitt and Johnnythefox
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
This is old info. You can't find N in Tijuana, in fact, it's hard to find N in Mexico. One user told me he tried to get N in Mexico (he is from there) and he was unsuccessful. It's not that easy as they make it out to be.

Reactions: riverstyx and Alchemist
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
This is old info. You can't find N in Tijuana, in fact, it's hard to find N in Mexico. One user told me he tried to get N in Mexico (he is from there) and he was unsuccessful. It's not that easy as they make it out to be.
Well I stated it was an older article, just thought I'd post it anyway.
@dandan was successful in obtaining N, though I agree it's not an easy task.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I think if they posted the locations I could obtain it from they would probaly move somewhere else or run out in a matter of minutes.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
True, it's not easy at all. You have more chance of finding a mugger who can shoot you than finding N.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I'm pretty sure, it depends on where you go and how you try to get it in Mexico... Obviously, you can't just walk into any pharmacy and be like "Hey, I need some N to kill myself." Pro suffering people are everywhere in this world and some of them probably can't be bribed unless you have a shitload of money.

True, it's not easy at all. You have more chance of finding a mugger who can shoot you than finding N.

But at least in countries like Mexico, you have a chance that isn't 1 out of 1000000. Trying to find N in your average Western world country would be like trying to find the holy grail.

Mexico is nothing like that, it's just like that because people don't care about laws as long as they can make money. They are very much pro-life and catholic.
The whole world is pretty much pro suffering and __ <- insert stupid religion. Even most atheists are heavily influenced by Christianity and don't know it. The only atheists I know who work hard to try to purge all that nonsense from their head are the LaVeyan Satanists.

Last edited: