stuckinfiction

stuckinfiction

frothy frog
Sep 28, 2023
I have been coming home and feeling overwhelmed to clean up my space, cook proper meals or do the basic things to take care of myself. I used to love plants and gaming and now I don't feel like any of that anymore.

It feels like they're just tying me down and making me feel horrible about myself. I'd see my plants dying one by one, and even if I tried reporting them or salvaging them, it wouldn't work either. I see this as my sign to give up.

Has anyone felt similarly and threw away or abandoned things they used to love?

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
L

lemonheads

Nov 24, 2023
Yeah, it's been like that for me, except at a very slow and excruciating pace. Taking care of yourself does help a little. I plan on selling my clothes very soon, and honestly I have too much shit to take care of. I don't see myself recovering but I have obstacles in my way preventing me from CTB for a few months. Cleaning and doing minimal tasks seems like the best way to get by. I'm not too sure if I want to get back into my hobbies just for them to keep me back from CTB. I think giving things away and selling them puts you at a nice peace of mind where you know your stuff will be taken care of if you choose to leave. Even if you don't intend to leave, it's nice to let go.