Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Surprisingly I am yet not dead :/
Even tho I failed horribly in education and every aspect in live. I am a wastable human being or more of a usabel.
It honestly just hurts. I can't even make any proper connections. Everytime I find someone I can get close(friendship wise not romantic.) with, I will be thrown away after maybe a few months :D
Most people I connect with are loners, but when they find someone I am not worth their time anymore :D
Maybe I am just unable to maintain friendships I don't know. I can't force people to stay with me either. Since it just isn't right.
I don't even know why I try anymore. I am garbage ready to be thrown away

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Midgardsorm, puppet_nihilist, MeltedJello and 8 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I hope life gets better for you soon. It's hard to be lonely

• Love
Reactions: Ameya and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I can relate to failing in everything and my existence being pointless, I believe I never should have been born. I get that it can be a hopeless feeling to try and end up failing. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ameya, puppet_nihilist and Dead Meat
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I don't even know why I try anymore. I am garbage ready to be thrown away
First, a big hug to you. I share a lot of your feelings. It's frustrating that they tell us to have confidence, to believe in ourselves, to be positive... But as soon as we mess up, they are the same ones yelling at us, condemning us... Try, you're not good enough. Don't try, you're responsible for your own pain. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, anaschariac and Dead Meat
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Just know that you have value and that there is nothing wrong with you. You can still improve your social skills and find friends who are more compatible.

Reactions: Ameya and anaschariac
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
thank you very much :,)
I hope life gets better for you soon. It's hard to be lonely
I'm sorry you are suffering. I can relate to failing in everything and my existence being pointless, I believe I never should have been born. I get that it can be a hopeless feeling to try and end up failing. I wish you well.
I wish you well too! ♡
First, a big hug to you. I share a lot of your feelings. It's frustrating that they tell us to have confidence, to believe in ourselves, to be positive... But as soon as we mess up, they are the same ones yelling at us, condemning us... Try, you're not good enough. Don't try, you're responsible for your own pain. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. :/
it's very frustrating yes. Feeling empathy for suicidal people is a hard concept for most. Sadly I can't blame other people. I just got unlucky in the game of life

Last edited:
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sadly I can't blame other people.
Do you mind sharing a bit more on what you mean here? I'm not saying other people should be "blamed," but I'd like to understand what you mean better. Thanks!