catgirl4lifes

catgirl4lifes

catboygirl
Oct 15, 2023
i don't go out of my room a lot and all of the takeout and empty water bottles and vitamins just keep piling. and you know, the more there is the less you actually feel motivated to throw anything out and it keeps piling reflecting your mental health going down the drain.
i want to be better. i don't want my mental to be a pile of trash. so (despite how much i didn't want to how little energy or desire to even get up i had) i threw out some of it. small steps, but still movement.
its nice to go outside even if its just to throw out the trash.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N, nil243, Al Gul and 5 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
i don't go out of my room a lot and all of the takeout and empty water bottles and vitamins just keep piling. and you know, the more there is the less you actually feel motivated to throw anything out and it keeps piling reflecting your mental health going down the drain.
i want to be better. i don't want my mental to be a pile of trash. so (despite how much i didn't want to how little energy or desire to even get up i had) i threw out some of it. small steps, but still movement.
its nice to go outside even if its just to throw out the trash.
Proud of you!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm happy for you that you are making progress.
Baby steps can lead to big steps.

Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
It can be ridiculously difficult to deal with even basic chores, I get you. Well done!

Reactions: Life Is My Coffin
InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
Congrats. It can take a lot of effort to make that first step, but it's an important one.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm glad you're making progress!