N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
Regret that now....... Felt good to have the stuff to ctb, powerfull..... I had everything I needed and I fucked it up. Seller = gone... Oh well.... If it doesn't get better I'm ctb in a year

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Regret that now....... Felt good to have the stuff to ctb, powerfull..... I had everything I needed and I fucked it up. Seller = gone... Oh well.... If it doesn't get better I'm ctb in a year

Curious about the logic behind throwing it away.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I regret not buying SN while I could. The seller is long gone by now and it's harder to find sources. If I truly can't handle life, I may resort to hanging. I'm sorry you threw away your SN.

N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
I regret not buying SN while I could. The seller is long gone by now and it's harder to find sources. If I truly can't handle life, I may resort to hanging. I'm sorry you threw away your SN.
I cba to hang, not feasible for me. Sucks there's not an easy way. Good luck with whatever you do.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Tbh, throwing away it can be a step to recovery, I think their are benefits to having an method fully set it, but also down sides, like one can find peace by knowing they can leave when wanted, but also the fear of impulse. I support what ever decision you make

Reactions: boddibo
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
Tbh, throwing away it can be a step to recovery, I think their are benefits to having an method fully set it, but also down sides, like one can find peace by knowing they can leave when wanted, but also the fear of impulse. I support what ever decision you make
Definitely a double edged sword. If I had found this site when I was younger I'd be gone right now 100%. Part of me wants to recover and the other part knows it won't happen. Even if I "recover" and achieve what I want there will still be stuff that lingers. We will see in a year šŸ˜†

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Definitely a double edged sword. If I had found this site when I was younger I'd be gone right now 100%. Part of me wants to recover and the other part knows it won't happen. Even if I "recover" and achieve what I want there will still be stuff that lingers. We will see in a year šŸ˜†
yeah i feel that, life is one giant guessing game