• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I was at the mall like 2 days ago and found a possible jumping space. It's a decent height and like 3 stories. Is that high enough to ctb?

I'm kinda scared of jumping though cause I may end up paralyzed and live in a hell even worse then the one I am in now. It's also super easy to get up there.I'm getting really sick of living and need a way out.

If I jumped head first would I die?

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
If you dive in head first perfectly, probably, but if SI kicks in, and you land feet first you almost definitely end up in a wheelchair. And you have like 300 posts, don't you know that the SaSusian recommendation is at 10-15+ stories?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think they say like at least 10 stories (onto concrete) to be guaranteed death.. 3 stories sounds risky.

There is a mega thread on jumping.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
If you dive in head first perfectly, probably, but if SI kicks in, and you land feet first you almost definitely end up in a wheelchair. And you have like 300 posts, don't you know that the SaSusian recommendation is at 10-15+ stories?
Yeah I know what the recommendation is. But there is no accessible place that is that high for me
I think they say like at least 10 stories (onto concrete) to be guaranteed death.. 3 stories sounds risky.

There is a mega thread on jumping.the ground is concrete....so I think I might have a chance. I really don't wanna risk getting paralyzed though but I'm running out of options

There is a mega thread on jumping.the ground is concrete....so I think I might have a chance. I really don't wanna risk getting paralyzed though but I'm running out of options

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
If you have balls of steel to land on your head and overcome SI, you'll most probably die. If you want to ensure death, 10 - 15 stories is recommended.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
3 stories is too low. Also jumping in public place such as mall doesnt sound nice. Please reconsider.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I would definitely not risk it.
Also, I don't know how much you care but you would be seen by all these people at the mall and you'll probably not look very pretty after jumping. Personally, I don't think a mall is a good place to ctb.