• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
It's a nice place to die

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I'm amazed how people can jump it just seems so brutal compared to other options unless they haven't researched those other options ... mine number one is charcoal but even that has its limitations .. dying is hard and to be sat in a car or a tent knowing your going to die wanting to die but there's at least 30 minutes inbetween with time to fight or flight .. damn why can't Nembutal taste like cherry Coke and be easy to open what's with needing tweezers all about !!?!

Reactions: dano6533 and bag.of.cats
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I'm amazed how people can jump it just seems so brutal compared to other options unless they haven't researched those other options ... mine number one is charcoal but even that has its limitations .. dying is hard and to be sat in a car or a tent knowing your going to die wanting to die but there's at least 30 minutes inbetween with time to fight or flight .. damn why can't Nembutal taste like cherry Coke and be easy to open what's with needing tweezers all about !!?!
It is brutal, but after a certain height it is very, very rare for one to survive, whether they land on ground or water.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
It is brutal, but after a certain height it is very, very rare for one to survive, whether they land on ground or water.
Although they say your mind doesent calculate when you bidy hits the ground because the brain is something like seconds slower to reaction so it's lights out on impact ... I just couldn't imagine falling but for me it's fear of heights and I've read others say the same even though ridiculous as it is they're suicidal