rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
Ever since she found out about my suicide attempt through the crisis center, she's used it against me.....relentlessly.

When I was in the crisis center I had a suicide note stuffed into my pants. Unfortunately they got a hold of it and gave the original and the copy to her. In the years following she used it to blackmail me multiple times. One day I managed to find it at the top of her closet while she was out for the day. I tore up both copies into little pieces then flushed them for good measure. I thought that was the end of it. But yesterday she threatened to tell my crazy brother that I've been cutting myself. I don't really care if he knows...my dad doesn't like him at all so i know he would back me up if things got bad. My real concern is that she'll continue to use this against me in ways that could actually ruin my life.

I'm full of hate I need to stay high from now on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toonloon, FuneralCry, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If you feel that the problem persists, can you cut all relationships with that person? It is a bit drastic but it may be better than an ultimatum

rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
If you feel that the problem persists, can you cut all relationships with that person? It is a bit drastic but it may be better than an ultimatum
Right now, no. I have to live with them for the time being :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be so cruel and have the potential to cause us so much pain. I'm sorry you are stuck in that situation. I wish you well.

Reactions: FailureGirl