• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
We have noticed a significant increase in volume of people wanting all or most of their posts deleted. I would like to make it clear that we do not mass delete a users posts or delete their account from the forum. Doing so would make a lot of threads unreadable. That being said, please be mindful of what you post here because it will stay on the forum unless the posts jeopardize a users anonymity.
Users can request to delete a maximum of 10 posts unless otherwise stated. Thank you.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: fleetingnight, Eternal Eyes, Made4TV and 15 others
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Thank you for clarification

Reactions: fleetingnight, Eternal Eyes, QueerMelancholy and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Users can request to delete a maximum of 10 posts unless otherwise stated
are you counting these or is it basically just "dont overload us with requests" 1 or 2 here and there is fine?

Reactions: derpyderpins
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
are you counting these or is it basically just "dont overload us with requests" 1 or 2 here and there is fine?
Just don't overload with requests. we'll generally stick to around 10 posts though but we don't count.

Reactions: astr4, mafuyu, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
We have noticed a significant increase in volume of people wanting all or most of their posts deleted. I would like to make it clear that we do not mass delete a users posts or delete their account from the forum. Doing so would make a lot of threads unreadable. That being said, please be mindful of what you post here because it will stay on the forum unless the posts jeopardize a users anonymity.
Users can request to delete a maximum of 10 posts unless otherwise stated. Thank you.
I'll have to look at the rules again, but these rules surrounding deletions of posts/threads don't seem to be super clear. It should be very clearly noted when signing up that if you want to disable your account, it doesn't take your posts with you when you leave.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, heartbroken12, astr4 and 4 others