• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allwrong

allwrong

Aug 4, 2022
>loop a sturdy leather belt
>pass the end over toilet door, with the looped part on the inside as high as possible and just enough room for head to pass
>for extra support, hammer the other end into the door with some thick nails or make some holes for thick screws and set them
>close toilet door as tightly as possible, lock it
>catch bus

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
u should do test w/ your weight applied i think. belt probably will slide down while protruding from a door gape if i understood u correctly, you don't need necessarily put your neck inside a loop just pull down a belt by hand while it's protruding and check whether diameter of a loop is enough to allow your head in or not

allwrong

allwrong

Aug 4, 2022
u should do test w/ your weight applied i think. belt probably will slide down while protruding from a door gape if i understood u correctly, you don't need necessarily put your neck inside a loop just pull down a belt by hand while it's protruding and check whether diameter of a loop is enough to allow your head in or not
I tried pulling myself up from it and it only slightly budged before setting into again really hard. This was without any added screws.

Belt is quite thick and sturdy. The fact that the belt will 'twist' to fit around a neck means you will get that corkscrew thing going on, which will add more friction between the belt and door. Finally, a bunch of screws on the outside of the door passing through the belt, should add even more.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
I tried pulling myself up from it and it only slightly budged before setting into again really hard. This was without any added screws.

Belt is quite thick and sturdy. The fact that the belt will 'twist' to fit around a neck means you will get that corkscrew thing going on, which will add more friction between the belt and door. Finally, a bunch of screws on the outside of the door passing through the belt, should add even more.
i don't handy in physics enough to prove or refute ur hypothesis. sounds reasonable but idk. i don't have a spare door to nail or screw on it but i'll check how partial hanging works on your scheme. may update tomorrow if fam gonna go away

allwrong

allwrong

Aug 4, 2022
i don't handy in physics enough to prove or refute ur hypothesis. sounds reasonable but idk. i don't have a spare door to nail or screw on it but i'll check how partial hanging works on your scheme. may update tomorrow if fam gonna go away
Cool. Let us know how it went.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
Cool. Let us know how it went.
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156423_m8.jpg
i've passed both ends of a belt trough door gape and loop has positioned slightly below my head. then i pulled the loop and it's slid down only after i applied considerable pressure but overall stood fixed in a place after that i passed my head through loop and applied pressure on my neck and i felt discomfort somewhat but passed out rather quickly. after 5 seconds my visions got blacken and as i removed loop i felt dizzy

my concerns relating to this scheme is that loop wouldn't hold a 60-80kg body long enough to kill for sure(10min). and it's better to nail or screw it from both sides of a door. and do several tests with it. one is pressure application by hand or ideally by 16kg dumb-bell

it's all can dismantle by direction of a body back towards door so it's really should be mounted seriously i think unless you can lock the door

Attachments

• m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I need a drawing or photos to understand this method

Reactions: LeavingEarly
allwrong

allwrong

Aug 4, 2022
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156423_m8.jpg
i've passed both ends of a belt trough door gape and loop has positioned slightly below my head. then i pulled the loop and it's slid down only after i applied considerable pressure but overall stood fixed in a place after that i passed my head through loop and applied pressure on my neck and i felt discomfort somewhat but passed out rather quickly. after 5 seconds my visions got blacken and as i removed loop i felt dizzy

my concerns relating to this scheme is that loop wouldn't hold a 60-80kg body long enough to kill for sure(10min). and it's better to nail or screw it from both sides of a door. and do several tests with it. one is pressure application by hand or ideally by 16kg dumb-bell

it's all can dismantle by direction of a body back towards door so it's really should be mounted seriously i think unless you can lock the door
Similar experience here though it did hold me really well as I just held on to it off the floor. Your belt is some type of cotton thing? I suggest trying with a sturdy leather belt, one for pants/trousers.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
Similar experience here though it did hold me really well as I just held on to it off the floor. Your belt is some type of cotton thing? I suggest trying with a sturdy leather belt, one for pants/trousers.
i used a belt that first come into view. also it's kinda fun but as i don't do job or going to education facilities(schools here used to have strict dress-code, unis and colleges to a lesser degree) belts and especially belts for business suit type of clothes out of my fashion so i've only one from synthetic. also my door is too tall and belt can't make a loop of viable diameter in case of passing the belt through the upper gape of a door to allow to keep my feet on the floor while i do tests w/ partial so i passed it through side gap of a door instead which makes the belt to slide down given excessive pressure