BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I wonder if my irrational guilt and extreme fixation on finances/homelessness is a really bad thing. Dangerous. Everything feels like it's my fault, as I talked about in my guilt/COVID thread. Oftentimes the guilt just makes no sense because it's so extreme, it's borderline delusional and involves serious mental gymnastics. I'm talking about everyday things. And despite doing alright financially, I am obsessed with becoming bankrupt and homeless. I can afford to pay for things like bills, gas, food, but my mind is screaming at me that I literally cannot afford anything and that I'll...get in trouble or something. I feel like both situations are looming over me, I've been worried like this since before COVID.

Tbh it's probably just my anxiety

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris, Garbage Person, VIBRITANNIA and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Living hand to mouth is not OK, that's why. We need to own our home and be completely confident with regards to future income to feel safe. Our ancestirs with a cave and a spear were richer than us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Garbage Person, XYZ and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Our ancestirs with a cave and a spear were richer than us.

They were rich as kings. Just think of all the furs coats that hung in their cave closets:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
They were rich as kings. Just think of all the furs coats that hung in their cave closets:pfff:

The finest and fairest!

But don't I envy the women! The man would never have time for mindfuckery, it'd be so peaceful at home.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ