venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
What's going to happen to SaSu this was opened around 2018 I believe not sure that year was around the peak of my depression, life issues and suicidal thoughts I'm sure this site would have helped a lot by then it sucks to see that SaSu isn't as known or used by a lot of people but it's also not surprising do to the people who give others reasons to live or say that its selfish and to think about the people around you etc, for some it's religious.Also i've only been on here for a short period of time it's seems that from the time it launched to now the SaSu has been getting a bunch of warnings and threats to being taken down and also some recent issues I would hate to see it be taken down do to some fools who probably don't know what suffering on this earth feels like or just trying to make money. Overall as a precaution could it be possible to make some private server or something with a password so members here can still have access to SaSu or just idk something at least so everything won't be lost even if it's not the same still of course being a place to express yourself talk about ctb or plans methods etc.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I can only assume that the administrator(s) make periodical backups in case the unlikely event that the website gets taken down happens.