T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Do you guys think there will be one? If so, how do you think the countries will be split? Any general thought on the subject?

I'm bored and felt like this is an interesting topic which has been on my mind for a bit now.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I'm old enough to no longer have to participate in any draft that may happen but if it involves Taiwan in any way I might feel like I have to participate out of ethnic obligation.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Well, USA, Israel, and Germany are currently trying really hard to start WW3 by bombing Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, and Yemen. Then again, over 40 thousand people in Gaza died in just under a year, and that hasn't started WW3 yet. I guess Taiwan could become a reason for a world war starting if USA gets involved when China is trying to invade Taiwan. Which would be hypocrisy at it's finest, as USA sees no problem with the genocide in Gaza, and constantly sends billions of dollars, weapons, and air defence to Israel so that they can continue killing more people. I'm in my 20s so I'm still young enough to participate in a draft (it's not like age matters considering that the TCC in Ukraine kidnaps and sends 40+ year old men to their deaths), but I don't live in USA, so thank god that that won't be shit I have to deal with. Even if I was from USA, there's no way in hell that I would participate, I'd rather shoot myself instead of supporting a corrupt regime.