L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
So the problem is that Valium is significantly less potent than xanax. For example with no tolerance, high levels of Xanax is a mere 3mg. For Valium, it's 10 times that at 30mg.

I have lots of Valium, I'm just wondering how much to take before taking SN. Since you need to take more of it, it might slow down the digestive system. I was thinking of crushing 6 pills (75mg) and keeping it at that with a tiny bit of water. Thoughts?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The PPH recommends 500mg (or 600mg, I forgot) but imo thats crazy. I'd say that you should use whichever amount makes you the most calm and optionally a bit above that amount for peak calmness during your ctb.

L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
The PPH recommends 500mg (or 600mg, I forgot) but imo thats crazy. I'd say that you should use whichever amount makes you the most calm and optionally a bit above that amount for peak calmness during your ctb.
Wow that's a fuckton. That'd be like 35 pills.
Yeah that would be wayy too much. Thats definitely going to interfere with the main ingredient which is SN. You want as little in your stomach as possible.
I had 4 the other week without anything else to polydrug mix it and I blacked out and slept for like 18 hours lmfao. I think 75mg should be alright then.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah sometimes the PPH can be absurd in terms of dosages. Take what you think will help, I'm certain people who took some fork of a benzo for sn used normal dosages.

Reactions: lethargic
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
It depends if you have developed a tolerance. 10mgs will make some people sit easy, 40mgs dont do much to me. If you can get Klonopin it is much stronger and long acting. If I was drinking SN I'd want to be half way down the rabbit whole due to it's side effects.