whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm a conspiracy realist and I am curious as to what people that think conspiracies are ridiculous think of this video.

• Wow
Reactions: wilted_biography
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
ugh

Reactions: omoidarui
gogoprince

gogoprince

Dec 19, 2021
What is a conspiracy realist?

Reactions: LastFlowers
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm a conspiracy realist and I am curious as to what people that think conspiracies are ridiculous think of this video.

I say like Biden himself: "Truinerashofadepressure!" (listen here) :smiling:

Jokes aside, he has some strange mannerisms about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs and wilted_biography
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
C'mon man. He simply forgot he wasn't on Epstein's private island. This could happen to anyone.

• Yay!
Reactions: DynamicDepression, Élégie, Symbiote and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly, I don't think it was his intent to grope children in front on the cameras, if they were his own children I don't anyone would have said that he did anything wrong, but he clearly was too close and this was something where he really seemed to not realize that he was going across a boundary some- it seems more c.lueless than anything, but maybe I am wrong, intention is not easy to read.

Reactions: VirtualSnow, Fragile and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Honestly, I don't think it was his intent to grope children in front on the cameras, if they were his own children I don't anyone would have said that he did anything wrong, but he clearly was too close and this was something where he really seemed to not realize that he was going across a boundary some- it seems more c.lueless than anything, but maybe I am wrong, intention is not easy to read.
To me he seems completely aware of what he is doing and to what extent their parents are uncomfortable but also submissive/acommodating. And he has done similar things to adult women. An absolute creep!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
To me he seems completely aware of what he is doing and to what extent their parents are uncomfortable but also submissive/acommodating. And he has done similar things to adult women. An absolute creep!
Maybe, or maybe the truth is somewhere is between- he does have a certain cluelessness.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
That was... uncomfortable.

Reactions: whatevs, apple2myeye! and Foresight
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You gotta love the elbow, though. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
What is a conspiracy realist?
That's what I was wondering but then I realized I just made a comment on a thread the other day (I think NYT article) that pretty much summed up that I've become one lol
There are more malevolent creeps to worry about all around you, even here.
That was... uncomfortable.
It was.
Maybe, or maybe the truth is somewhere is between- he does have a certain cluelessness.
Yea. I think even Obama occasionally joked about his apparent cluelessness.
I recall the birthday tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
maybe the audio was edited?

we're in 2022, there is enough software technology to create an audio like that.

Reactions: whatevs, rationaltake and VirtualSnow
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Regardless of creepy intent or not I don't think draping your body over a kid is very comfortable to them when you're more than twice their weight. Poor kids.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It was very creepy- kissing the very young girl, see you back home I hope, and the omther glaring at mom- so many bad moments- how was he the democrats top choice? Of course they had better people, even if you don't agree with their ideology. As an independent I don't choose either party all the time.

Reactions: whatevs and lofticries
VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
He's literally standing near them, I get being into conspiracies and all, but if someone seems "groping" out of this it's because they want to. I kind of agree with some posts though, he has some weird movements, but between his age and the awkwardness of the situation it doesn't seem that surprising. This said, would he really do all of that in front of the camera in case it was true?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
He's literally standing near them, I get being into conspiracies and all, but if someone seems "groping" out of this it's because they want to. I kind of agree with some posts though, he has some weird movements, but between his age and the awkwardness of the situation it doesn't seem that surprising. This said, would he really do all of that in front of the camera in case it was true?
Agreed.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
He'a wasn't clueless at the time. These politicians feign that bumbly, lovable goof personality. He knew what he was doing grabbing onto girls and women.

Reactions: whatevs, Julgran, Symbiote and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Mr. Biden is acting improperly like this quite frequently, but I'm guessing that it's a result of his seemingly weak mental state.

I would be interested to know why people voted for him, given the fact that Clinton, Harris, Sanders and probably others were available for voting. What does Biden bring to the table that none of the other democrats don't...?

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I would be interested to know why people voted for him, given the fact that Clinton, Harris, Sanders and probably others were available for voting. What does Biden bring to the table that none of the other democrats don't...?
I always wondered that too? Clinton wasn't in this election but there was a big pool and we ended up with this creepy dofus. I guess he was the safe bet. Recognizable name, credit from his time as VP, safe card policies.

• Informative
Reactions: whatevs and Julgran
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I always wondered that too? Clinton wasn't in this election but there was a big pool and we ended up with this creepy dofus. I guess he was the safe bet. Recognizable name, credit from his time as VP, safe card policies.
Some of my conspiracy buddies and me think there's some weird conspiracy going on with the USA where they purposefully put worse and worse candidates each election. At least here in Spain the puppets of the elite look like more 'organic' choices, i.e. closer to what should be in the position.

But over there you have Biden which is a decrepit creep, Hillary is a souless harpy and Trump is a WWE character. Obama was a puppet that looked and sounded good, they need to bring that back.

Reactions: Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Some of my conspiracy buddies and me think there's some weird conspiracy going on with the USA where they purposefully put worse and worse candidates each election. At least here in Spain the puppets of the elite look like more 'organic' choices, i.e. closer to what should be in the position.

But over there you have Biden which is a decrepit creep, Hillary is a souless harpy and Trump is a WWE character. Obama was a puppet that looked and sounded good, they need to bring that back.
Maybe they want us to lose faith in leadership and structure and let the collapse initiate.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

The audio at the end had kind of the opposite effect which it intented to have. The audio was 99% fake. Without it this video had more convincing impact I think.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
The audio at the end had kind of the opposite effect which it intented to have. The audio was 99% fake. Witout it this video had more convincing impact I think.
Why are you so sure it was fake? I'm pretty sure you just want to uphold your worldview. This video is super damning evidence as far as I'm concerned. I knew a lot of people would disagree because I'm used to people denying reality, which ironically is what the System handed over to you to use against us during the covid charade: "deniers". For us it's always been people that believe in authority that are living in delusion.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Why are you so sure it was fake? I'm pretty sure you just want to uphold your worldview. This video is super damning evidence as far as I'm concerned. I knew a lot of people would disagree because I'm used to people denying reality, which ironically is what the System handed over to you to use against us during the covid charade: "deniers". For us it's always been people that believe in authority that are living in delusion.
I think if it was real there was way more talk about it. If it was real Fox News would have played it 24/7 before the election. I am pretty sure about that.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I think if it was real there was way more talk about it. If it was real Fox News would have played it 24/7 before the election. I am pretty sure about that.
Kinda makes sense unless Fox news is actually owned by the same power that Biden is and they simply keep up an impression of strife and hostility. There are things these two blocks agree with, even with all the ruckus about abortion or vaccines I don't see how conservatives really are rebels to the system. It's not like they don't use the banking system or Google services. In the experience of conservative voting Gen Xers like my parents voting to the conservative block only means that the same agenda gets implemented but slower, with 'progressives' it is rolled out faster. So IMO a group of people is above these two simplified blocks of opposition they present to the masses and they set the course of history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Kinda makes sense unless Fox news is actually owned by the same power that Biden is and they simply keep up an impression of strife and hostility. There are things these two blocks agree with, even with all the ruckus about abortion or vaccines I don't see how conservatives really are rebels to the system. It's not like they don't use the banking system or Google services. In the experience of conservative voting Gen Xers like my parents voting to the conservative block only means that the same agenda gets implemented but slower. with 'progressives' it is rolled out faster. So IMO a group of people is above these two simplified blocks of opposition they present to the masses and they set the course of history.
If these people are this mighty and own Fox, MSNBC etc. ect. why do they allow YouTube to reveal this alleged secret truth? I mean YouTube is owned by google/Alphabet which are pretty known for their censorship. I am talking explicitly about the audio. If this was such a shocking report why should these mighty people allow it on youtube?

You can't tell me that you think Youtube was for free-speech.

Reactions: DynamicDepression and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
If these people are this mighty and own Fox, MSNBC etc. ect. why do they allow YouTube to reveal this alleged secret truth? I mean YouTube is owned by google/Alphabet which are pretty known for their censorship. I am talking explicitly about the audio. If this was such a shocking report why should these mighty people allow it on youtube?

You can't tell me that you think Youtube was for free-speech.
I think it is because it is a small video that has been ignored by the masses. But it is true that they do censor, in 2017 I lost 99% of the people I subscribed to, they were all conspiracy theorist content creators. It was the 'Sandy Hook hoax era'. During covid there was another wave of censorship but 'my people' had already been long gone from the platform.

Good debunking, noname. I always thought you were kinda smart eh. I will leave this picture here now for shits and giggles. Awkward well-meaning man or protected creep?

4661.jpg

Hmmm, I like the shampoo you use Sharon, let me know later what brand it is, will you?

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and noname223