• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
I already posted this to my profile but I need advice so I'm posting it here as well.

My parents are making me see a therapist. I hate therapy but I have to go if I want to get HRT (in my country, you can only get HRT if you have a note from a therapist). Therapy never works. I've been to about 4 different therapists and they have done nothing but make it worse. Idk what to do. I don't know if I should lie and tell them that I'm fine and just exaggerate my feelings when it comes to my gender dysphoria or if I should just tell them the truth. In a way, I want to be able to trust people and talk about my feelings but I know that every time I try to make that happen, my feelings just get dismissed and shut down or people try to throw me in a psyc ward. That's part of the reason I came to this forum. Now, I feel like everything that I know and that I've experienced is being brought back up again. Now I'm questioning if I should even start HRT so I don't get thrown into a psyc ward and be mentally tortured for days. Idk what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and bea_bivng
bea_bivng

bea_bivng

Catbun
Jul 16, 2023
You should try to talk to your parents about what you hear with the other therapists and even with this new therapist, maybe they will understand and try to listen to you in the best way but these are just assumptions because I have experience only with my current therapist and I also think she is not helping much 🫤

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
You should try to talk to your parents about what you hear with the other therapists and even with this new therapist, maybe they will understand and try to listen to you in the best way but these are just assumptions because I have experience only with my current therapist and I also think she is not helping much 🫤
I've talked to them about the other experiences. They don't care. They act like they care but they really don't and then they try to push me to do more therapy. They are all like "maybe this one will be different" but then they aren't.

Reactions: bea_bivng
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Therapy works, if you actually like your therapist, I've had a good one and a shitty one, but also sometimes therapy doesn't work on some people, I hope your able to find what works

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist and bea_bivng