• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023

moot on twitter said this and i wanna know how true it is

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Unknown21
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
It takes an awfully long time to go. Like many weeks. The human body is an amazing machine.

Reactions: Raindancer, Sylveon, astrichaoz and 1 other person
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
It takes an awfully long time to go. Like many weeks. The human body is an amazing machine.
i reckon some of our machines function better than others in that regard

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Idk if I buy the idea that it's painless. Even if you stop feeling hunger, your bodily fuctions and organs start to fail. That doesn't sound too peaceful to me

Reactions: Not A Fan
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Too slow. I wouldn't want to endure my body slowly shutting down over weeks or months. That's the kind of thing most people would specifically like to avoid!

On the other hand, I don't blame you for considering it. All the nice people who know what's best for us have forced us into these situations on account of their own hypocrisy.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Apparently your body starts breaking itself down, and you may experience things like heart problems/attacks towards the end. That's what I've read. Unfortunate because it was my preferred method as well. I'd love to just slowly pass out.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Literally have you guys not seen anorexic people and Buddhist monks fast for years and still live. How is anyone, in a situation bad enough to be suicidal, going to not function for over a year. Like who is paying rent

I've had very extended fasts myself before, you def can't function after a certain point and that point is very very far before you can die. Idk personally I don't have the privilege to just sit there for ages waiting to die

Last edited:
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Last year I went like 5 days without eating or drinking anything. I know it's not that many days but I really did stop feeling hungry. A teacher of mine also tried not eating for 2 weeks and his experience was similar to mine, you get very hungry at first, it goes away and then you are full of energy. He said he felt fine for the 2 weeks he didn't eat, I however started having a very small headache by the 5th day (although that was probably because of dehydration). Remember, in the past, food was scarce. Our body is adapted to not eating food.
Also I guess it would be painful at some point, your body would start eating itself in order to survive (Muscles and stuff)

Last edited:
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
If it truly isn't painful that doesn't sound so bad, but like others in the thread have said I'm not too sure about that. And, considering how slow it is, I don't know how I would manage to time it out to where when I finally pass out no one would save me. If I didn't have to worry about that maybe I'd give it a try. After all, the method is free!

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Literally have you guys not seen anorexic people and Buddhist monks fast for years and still live. How is anyone, in a situation bad enough to be suicidal, going to not function for over a year. Like who is paying rent

I've had very extended fasts myself before, you def can't function after a certain point and that point is very very far before you can die. Idk personally I don't have the privilege to just sit there for ages waiting to die
as someone with an eating disorder, we still eat, so if you was determined to die by starvation u would just fast until you die. that is if extreme hunger doesnt get you first and you binge

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Having a brain that can make a creature suffer unending constant unbearable pain is not amazing but an abomination

Furthermore it's A piece of garbage machine that decays , results in constant pain by age 80 or sooner . It's a trap that you constantly have to work to feed and maintain. It's a torture chamber. Funny that you never hear any of this only " the human body is amazing"

Reactions: enduringwinter
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
as someone with an eating disorder, we still eat, so if you was determined to die by starvation u would just fast until you die. that is if extreme hunger doesnt get you first and you binge
Ok Buddhist monks then

In my experience extended fasts (longest was 10 days for me) won't make you binge at all, after a while you just lose your appetite, afterwards you reintroduce food slowly or everything will taste awful for a long time. But that may be because I don't have a disorder, it's probably tougher for those suffering from binge-restrict cycles.