toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
I don't have access to any other drugs like antiemetics, benzos, etc.. but I have SN lying around and I am tired.
I am aware of the difficulties/anxieties of attempting without them.
I am 23, weigh >(less than)200lbs/91kg
Just wondering what my chances are.
I am ready to go.
Any feedback appreciated.
Thank you, have a blessed weekend.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Ulisses
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'd say it's honestly 50/50. Maybe 60/40 at best, depending on individual anatomy and physiology. From reading stan's guide and other resources, it seems that some people can keep it down and others can't. I've considered taking it without an ae but decided I don't want to gamble on it just yet. It can always work, but there's also a likelihood it might fail. There have been cases where they used no additional meds and successfully ctb (and vice versa), but in my opinion meto is worth it if you can get it. Even an antacid like cimetidine will significantly help the process. I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Ulisses and theguineapigking
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
I'd say it's honestly 50/50. Maybe 60/40 at best, depending on individual anatomy and physiology. From reading stan's guide and other resources, it seems that some people can keep it down and others can't. I've considered taking it without an ae but decided I don't want to gamble on it just yet. It can always work, but there's also a likelihood it might fail. There have been cases where they used no additional meds and successfully ctb (and vice versa), but in my opinion meto is worth it if you can get it. Even an antacid like cimetidine will significantly help the process. I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

Thank you for your reply, I will keep this information in mind.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner