• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I don't have access to nitrogen/helium and have tried to ctb with just a bag over my head secured with a rubberband (trying to breathe normally without holding my breath at all), but the feeling becomes unbearably uncomfortable after around 2 minutes and my personal record after many attempts is just over 3 minutes before I needed to rip the bag free to breathe from how uncomfortable and painful it is. From my experience (mildly fit female), I think making it to 4 minutes would render someone unconscious. It's a pretty solid 10/10 for those who are wondering (very painful and uncomfortable).

But I was wondering if it's possible to induce artificial alkalosis by drinking a bunch of sodium bicarbonate 15-20 minutes beforehand to make the process much less painful? Or at least take the edge off? The hope is that your brain would be more starved of oxygen by the time your blood pH lowered enough to signal your brain to cause major discomfort from rebreathing CO2. So someone who normally could only make it 2 minutes might be able to make it 2.5 or 3 minutes, etc.

Any thoughts? I haven't tried it yet, but may give it another try in a few days.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Full suspension hanging would be better than asphyxiation from a plastic bag.

Reactions: y0dha and waitingforrest
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Full suspension hanging would be better than asphyxiation from a plastic bag.
But if you regret hanging yourself you cant go back thats the disadvantage of hanging
I don't have access to nitrogen/helium and have tried to ctb with just a bag over my head secured with a rubberband (trying to breathe normally without holding my breath at all), but the feeling becomes unbearably uncomfortable after around 2 minutes and my personal record after many attempts is just over 3 minutes before I needed to rip the bag free to breathe from how uncomfortable and painful it is. From my experience (mildly fit female), I think making it to 4 minutes would render someone unconscious. It's a pretty solid 10/10 for those who are wondering (very painful and uncomfortable).

But I was wondering if it's possible to induce artificial alkalosis by drinking a bunch of sodium bicarbonate 15-20 minutes beforehand to make the process much less painful? Or at least take the edge off? The hope is that your brain would be more starved of oxygen by the time your blood pH lowered enough to signal your brain to cause major discomfort from rebreathing CO2. So someone who normally could only make it 2 minutes might be able to make it 2.5 or 3 minutes, etc.

Any thoughts? I haven't tried it yet, but may give it another try in a few days.
I would love to try this

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I'm no expert, but hyperventilating before using the bag should allow you to remove some CO2 and make you hold your breath longer without feeling the pain. Just an idea.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Its tough to do. The survival instinct will likely cause you to tear off the bag even if you are not conscious of your actions.

You might try some kind of mood-altering substance that would help you pass out quickly, but it's still a crap shoot. If it were this easy, there'd be a lot less people around here.

Reactions: Hotsackage and AnestheticVoid
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I remember reading about this method several years ago. Any method where you're aware of asphyxiating is going to be physically painful and trigger your fight-or-flight response. I could very well be off base here, but my recollection is success is more likely if you combine the bag with an overdose, the idea being you take enough of some substance to knock you out (but not necessarily enough to kill you on its own) and then the decreasing oxygen in the bag will do the rest.

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
have u considered using chloroform or ether in the bag , it could make you go unconscious , even lpg could pass out i think , the fire risk is there .

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
have u considered using chloroform or ether in the bag , it could make you go unconscious , even lpg could pass out i think , the fire risk is there .
I was worried about the burning feeling of breathing in any fumes. It already feels awful with the bag over your head, but it might work I just haven't tried it.

I just bought SN today from the store and I'm going to try to buy N soon too. If I can't buy N, then I'll probably take the SN and cut my throat.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Maybe shallow water drowning could be somehow combined with plastic bag asphyxiation. Basically one just hyperventilates for a minute or two until dizzy feeling in the head and then hold breath. It would require some timing to place the plastic bag before passing out. A few years ago I was doing the Wim Hof breathing method (has nothing to do with ctb-ing, but for health) which is basically hyperventilating and then holding your breath. I felt myself being dizzy but passing out would be hard. But interestingly, several people died doing the Wim Hof method, due to passing out while in the water or driving a car.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

Reactions: UnravelingWinter