• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stupidrat

stupidrat

abyss
Dec 12, 2021
I've noticed that OD'ing seems like a less reliable option than other methods, but the accessibility factor plus potential for less pain in comparison to other methods is appealing. Does anyone have any experience with this and/or any thoughts on how one would go about a successful OD?
Thank you.

N

Ninaea

May 10, 2022
Plenty of methods. Stimulants are off the table for obvious reasons. Opiates/benzos/barbiturates (if you can source them, unlikely) would be the desired ones. Benzos on their own aren't going to do the job unless you take an ungodly amount; but opiates are a decent option. If you take pills (oxycodone/hydrocodone) they're likely to be mixed with APAP (acetaminophen). APAP will do nothing but cause severe liver damage and a very painful, slow death of jaundice and dialysis. Heroin, fentanyl/an analogue of fentanyl such as carfentanyl are your best bet. If you have pure heroin, and are opiate naïve (no tolerance to opiates), 600mg+ of heroin would be a reliable way to ctb. The issue comes in sourcing a pure product. Most of what you find on the street is going to be heavily stepped on. Finding a reputable Mexican source will be your best bet here; but you probably don't want to end up in prison, as it will make ctb much more difficult.

Best case scenario, you source some (mostly) pure heroin, and drift off into a blissful and euphoric eternal slumber. Make sure no one is going to find you for atleast 6 hours, as narcan will immediately reverse the effects and send you into precipitated withdrawals, potentially with brain damage, dependent on how long you were unconscious.

A lot of street opiates/opioids are either heroin cut with fentanyl, or fake pressed oxy's/hydros cut/entirely made of fentanyl.

If your an average sized 170 lb male, with no tolerance, 600 mg of pure heroin, 400 mg of oxy/ hydrocodone, or 3-4 mg of fentanyl would be enough to 100% induce a lethal OD. Ensure you don't take any stimulants (methamphetamine, adderall, vyvanse, cocaine, crack, ephedrine etc.) as these can keep you going even after large doses of a depressant.

I think the biggest reasons people on this forum don't go for opiate OD's is due to sources and the stigma surrounding it. People want some form of dignity when they go out, and "junkies" are usually wrote off as lost causes.

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
stupidrat

stupidrat

abyss
Dec 12, 2021
Plenty of methods. Stimulants are off the table for obvious reasons. Opiates/benzos/barbiturates (if you can source them, unlikely) would be the desired ones. Benzos on their own aren't going to do the job unless you take an ungodly amount; but opiates are a decent option. If you take pills (oxycodone/hydrocodone) they're likely to be mixed with APAP (acetaminophen). APAP will do nothing but cause severe liver damage and a very painful, slow death of jaundice and dialysis. Heroin, fentanyl/an analogue of fentanyl such as carfentanyl are your best bet. If you have pure heroin, and are opiate naïve (no tolerance to opiates), 600mg+ of heroin would be a reliable way to ctb. The issue comes in sourcing a pure product. Most of what you find on the street is going to be heavily stepped on. Finding a reputable Mexican source will be your best bet here; but you probably don't want to end up in prison, as it will make ctb much more difficult.

Best case scenario, you source some (mostly) pure heroin, and drift off into a blissful and euphoric eternal slumber. Make sure no one is going to find you for atleast 6 hours, as narcan will immediately reverse the effects and send you into precipitated withdrawals, potentially with brain damage, dependent on how long you were unconscious.

A lot of street opiates/opioids are either heroin cut with fentanyl, or fake pressed oxy's/hydros cut/entirely made of fentanyl.

If your an average sized 170 lb male, with no tolerance, 600 mg of pure heroin, 400 mg of oxy/ hydrocodone, or 3-4 mg of fentanyl would be enough to 100% induce a lethal OD. Ensure you don't take any stimulants (methamphetamine, adderall, vyvanse, cocaine, crack, ephedrine etc.) as these can keep you going even after large doses of a depressant.

I think the biggest reasons people on this forum don't go for opiate OD's is due to sources and the stigma surrounding it. People want some form of dignity when they go out, and "junkies" are usually wrote off as lost causes.
Thank you for your response. Access to heroin would be a challenge, access to prescription drugs is a lot more doable for me. I've known a few individuals who've OD'd successfully without the use of illegal drugs, but I don't know exactly how much they consumed/what their metabolism and tolerance was like. That being said, I agree that the risk for it being a defective method is pretty high, and I'm not so much worried about being seen as a "junkie" so much as I am worried that it would fail and I would be stuck with irreversible damage.

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
I'm looking into OD as well because I'm scared of pain, but then with heroin you have to inject it and I just...I can't lol.