g04tZ3GVTZ

g04tZ3GVTZ

𓆩♱𓆪20 𓆩♱𓆪
Sep 15, 2023
Hello SS, this will be my first post after lurking for a few years.

I've been thinking about CTBing for years (obvi), i attempted through cutting like an idiot when i was 14 and since then i've been playing tennis between CTB by cop, or CTB thru a porsche girl type situation.
I'm really not looking to get lectured on "morals" or "ethics" about "impeding on others freedoms" because quite frankly i'm tired of other people impeding on MY freedom and would like to do whatever i need to do to CTB for good.
I'm not looking to hurt anyone but myself obviously.
If i were to drive my car into something it would not be into a semi because those guys already have it hard enough, unless it was a gasoline tanker and i knew 100% it would blow up and kill me immediately. CTB cop i would probably hold someone (not saying who, but i know) hostage, someone in apartment calls cops, i charge at cop with weapon when they're in the house ez peezey i'm swiss cheese.

Thanks for reading/any advice (unless you're looking to lecture me) and Ciao Ciao all! 𓆩♱𓆪

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I hate to sound negative, but no matter the situation you should never involve innocent bystanders in your ctb.
For example, crashing into an oil tanker puts the truck driver and nearby pedestrians at extreme risk of death.
Suicide by cop, not only traumatizes the police officers just doing their jobs, but you also plan on kidnapping someone?
I advocate for freedom of ctb but your methods are too extreme, I'm sure most other people would agree with me here, at least I hope...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ChronicallyCynical
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I hate to sound negative, but no matter the situation you should never involve innocent bystanders in your ctb.
For example, crashing into an oil tanker puts the truck driver and nearby pedestrians at extreme risk of death.
Suicide by cop, not only traumatizes the police officers just doing their jobs, but you also plan on kidnapping someone?
I advocate for freedom of ctb but your methods are too extreme, I'm sure most other people would agree with me here, at least I hope...
Actually, I agree with you.

We should have a right to decide what to do with our own lives, including ending them. But we should not decide for other people what they should do with their lives, or what we do with their lives.

As someone who is pro-choice, I believe that all who have already been born should have a choice if they are capable of making it (i.e they are not a vegetable and thus completely unable to respond in any way).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation and you read about way better methods that don't involve and traumatize innocent people.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical