W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
So I have a plan that i've been mulling around with and wanted to know what you guys thought.

It would be full suspension. I would take 20 xanax and while I wait for it to kick in get my rope tied and around my neck tight. I can do this quickly.

Then wait until I eventually pass out or become to weak to hold myself up. I would set up my laptop or something to entertain myself while I wait

What do you guys think? Would drinking alcohol be better while doing this?

Thank you and as always much love and much kindness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990, Worndown, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that's led you to consider this. I'm not sure I understand how it would be full rather than partial suspension. When you slump from the xanax you'll still be on the chair or whatever you're standing on.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and LifeIsACurse
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that's led you to consider this. I'm not sure I understand how it would be full rather than partial suspension. When you slump from the xanax you'll still be on the chair or whatever you're standing on.

I will be using a high beam to tie my rope on and plan on using a rolling office chair. I hope it'll just kind of roll away from under me.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Ok, that's easier to picture. If the chair doesn't roll away, what will happen - is it still a viable plan for you? Will your hands be free? SI can be very resourceful even when we're unconscious.

I'm sorry to be all analytical - I truly am sorry you're contemplating this.

Reactions: Faraway1990, Rocksandsand and Halo13
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Ok, that's easier to picture. If the chair doesn't roll away, what will happen - is it still a viable plan for you? Will your hands be free? SI can be very resourceful even when we're unconscious.

I'm sorry to be all analytical - I truly am sorry you're contemplating this.

I would have the rope up high so I couldn't really slump down a lot. I would try to position myself near the edge of the chair. Though with this method I suppose there is the risk that I pass out and someone manage to just sleep standing up for several hours, this is highly unlikely imo. There is also the chance I slip off before I pass out. With the way the rope would be set up to save myself I would have to climb up the rope with one hand then undo the rope with the other. With the xanax I don't think I would be able to do this.

Analytical is what i'm looking for! I think this method will make it more peaceful with the xanax.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Soul
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Is it 20 mg or 20 bars? because i took 10 mg of xanax once and i didnt pass out from it. cant remember much but i was still texting ppl that night. I have read stories about compulsive redosing with benzos where ppl would black out and just keep redosing until their whole supply would be gone. so im not sure which amount of xanax would just make someone pass out. youd prolly fall off the chair before passing out anyway tho just from being too tired to stand. I had some similar idea for partial but i wanted to add some alcohol to it. apart from that I dont see how your plan would fail. just my thought on it

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I once took 2 over the counter sleeping aids while partial hanging, and it helped alot with my SI; so this seems like it would work swell.

Reactions: Faraway1990, LifeIsACurse and whyidon'tknow
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
How strong are the xanax? If you fail. You might end with brain damage from xanax

Reactions: Faraway1990
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
How strong are the xanax? If you fail. You might end with brain damage from xanax
I was wondering too. Xanax ranges from tiny 0.25 mg pills up to 2 mg bars so as little as 5 mg up to 40 mg.

This may or may not knock one out. I've tried up to 120 mg of Xanax and no brain damage, just a 5 hour nap and feeling same as usual upon waking. That was not a suicide attempt.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I was wondering too. Xanax ranges from tiny 0.25 mg pills up to 2 mg bars so as little as 5 mg up to 40 mg.

This may or may not knock one out. I've tried up to 120 mg of Xanax and no brain damage, just a 5 hour nap and feeling same as usual upon waking. That was not a suicide attempt.
I believe they are 2 mgs. They are a bar and they have a 2 on them.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Faraway1990