• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
I'm planning on ctb after my failed attempt last year. I'm gonna try a different method this time & i wanted thoughts.
I have 55 x paracetamol 500mg & 24 x escitalopram 10mg. I'm gonna mix it with a 12 pack of standard beer.
Partial hanging is also available to me.
I'm also available to talk

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I'm planning on ctb after my failed attempt last year. I'm gonna try a different method this time & i wanted thoughts.
I have 55 x paracetamol 500mg & 24 x escitalopram 10mg. I'm gonna mix it with a 12 pack of standard beer.

You can die from simply drinking too much vodka - about a liter, some people can take more than others - so you might want to think again about the beer.
The problem with oral methods is always nausea and vomiting, so I personally chose to choose something else.
I also heard that death from paracetamol is not a nice one.

Reactions: lonelykiwi
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Good luck. :hug:

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I have OD'd on a full bottle of max strength tylenol (paracetamol) and it was the single most painful experience of my life. It felt like my body was ripping itself open from the inside. I was delirious and called for help and ended up worse off than if I hadn't done it. Do not recommend at all.

edit: mixed up ibuprofen and tylenol in my head, apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelykiwi, Uso and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I have OD'd on a full bottle of max strength ibuprofen (paracetamol) and it was the single most painful experience of my life. It felt like my body was ripping itself open from the inside. I was delirious and called for help and ended up worse off than if I hadn't done it. Do not recommend at all.

Interesting (Ibu is not Para, but it's both a great experience for the kidneys). How much ?

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Interesting (Ibu is not Para, but it's both a great experience for the kidneys). How much ?
Thanks for the correction, I edited my post; it was tylenol and not ibuprofen. I think it was 200 500mg capsules, so 100gms

Reactions: lonelykiwi and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Thanks for the correction, I edited my post; it was tylenol and not ibuprofen. I think it was 200 500mg capsules, so 100gms

Wow. Yeah, Tylenol ;)
200 - THAT IS MUCH... whoa, I would never, I can almost feel the pain just thinking about it. I certainly feel nausea.
The most I ever took was 3 600s, but then I really just wanted a pain killer.
And you survived... any damage ?
@lonelykiwi will probably want to reconsider ;)

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Wow. Yeah, Tylenol ;)
200 - THAT IS MUCH... whoa, I would never, I can almost feel the pain just thinking about it. I certainly feel nausea.
The most I ever took was 3 600s, but then I really just wanted a pain killer.
And you survived... any damage ?
@lonelykiwi will probably want to reconsider ;)
Yeah, honestly I didn't realize it was that much until I calculated it. Like dayum 16yo me, just dayum o_o
As for long-term effects...somehow my liver is still fully functional, don't know about my kidneys. I suspect some form of brain damage given the effects I had for months afterwards. Had to keep a notepad to write things down because I couldn't remember and keep track of things. Tbh, I don't remember much beyond taking it in handfuls of 25 capsules with cherry 7Up (I cannot ever bring myself to even smell that shit again...) and then searing pain and agony, calling someone while completely delirious, ambulance came and then somehow I was inside of it and they fed me charcoal and I can still feel the acid in my throat just thinking about it. Hadn't eaten so that's all there was to throw up. Then I was in the medical ward for ~1wk where they made me drink sulphur every few hours. Now any time I smell rotten eggs or anything like that, I immediately want to vomit. Yeah, not fun. Do not recommend.

• Aww..
Reactions: lonelykiwi, Uso and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah, honestly I didn't realize it was that much until I calculated it. Like dayum 16yo me, just dayum o_o
As for long-term effects...somehow my liver is still fully functional, don't know about my kidneys. I suspect some form of brain damage given the effects I had for months afterwards. Had to keep a notepad to write things down because I couldn't remember and keep track of things. Tbh, I don't remember much beyond taking it in handfuls of 25 capsules with cherry 7Up (I cannot ever bring myself to even smell that shit again...) and then searing pain and agony, calling someone while completely delirious, ambulance came and then somehow I was inside of it and they fed me charcoal and I can still feel the acid in my throat just thinking about it. Hadn't eaten so that's all there was to throw up. Then I was in the medical ward for ~1wk where they made me drink sulphur every few hours. Now any time I smell rotten eggs or anything like that, I immediately want to vomit. Yeah, not fun. Do not recommend.

Cherry 7up ;))
I wish I owned the license for that stuff... well I guess you vomited out most of the P.
That must have been one hell of a feeling. We're pretty resilient, eh ?
That's why I have been researching this for so long. I'm not so spontaneous, I'm rather paranoid... so it must be a direct hit.

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Cherry 7up ;))
I wish I owned the license for that stuff... well I guess you vomited out most of the P.
That must have been one hell of a feeling. We're pretty resilient, eh ?
That's why I have been researching this for so long. I'm not so spontaneous, I'm rather paranoid... so it must be a direct hit.
Far more resilient than I like, that's for sure :meh: Suicide is fucking hard. I wish it were as easy as swallowing a bottle of pills; I'd be dead at least 10 times over by now. Overall, OD's are extremely difficult/unreliable/agonizingly painful, not to mention the health risks when you, almost inevitably, survive. As I have learned from others here, medications, including strong prescriptions drugs, have an incredible safety margin.

Reactions: Going Home and lonelykiwi
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Forget it Paracetamol. You will destroy your liver, just you will do that.

Poisoning by paracetamol is really infrequent,mostly because of its high therapeutic range. Lethal effects of its ingestion are frequently the result of sideeffects, although by direct action of the substance (acutepoisoning); and they occur both in suicides and inoverdose in search of analgesia (accidental poisoning).This paper presents the case of a young woman with apsychiatric history, who died after ingestion of a highdose of paracetamol.At first the lack of previous information, the rarityof the method chosen and the unspecific clinical picture,complicated solution of the case.The autopsy evidence, as well as the knowledgeof her psychiatric background and the police enquiries,were the keys to clarify the cause and manner ofdeath.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Far more resilient than I like, that's for sure :meh: Suicide is fucking hard. I wish it were as easy as swallowing a bottle of pills; I'd be dead at least 10 times over by now. Overall, OD's are extremely difficult/unreliable/agonizingly painful, not to mention the health risks when you, almost inevitably, survive. As I have learned from others here, medications, including strong prescriptions drugs, have an incredible safety margin.

Yes of course... big margin, have to. It's essential in a drug - also, people have quite different metabolisms, can be about factor three or more overkill needed.
So yeah, that's how I came to choose my method. I have a 15 shot 9mm gun at my bed table, but I won't use that either.
I hate the bang, it's a fucking BIG bang in a closed room, and I suspect I'd only get one shot out ;)

Reactions: lonelykiwi and LogicalConclusion
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
I've heard paracetamol overdose is extremely painful.

Reactions: lonelykiwi, LogicalConclusion and Throwaway9787
L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
Thank you guys for your input, i'm thinking partial suspension may be worth another try. I hope you all find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion