• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I'm considering my options. I have long been planning to ctb by hanging. But recently thought of insulin overdose. I'm hesitant. I'm afraid if I miscalculate I'll live all fucked up. But arguably I can say the same for hanging.

Any advice? Opinions. Stories on the use of insulin. Good or bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
The PPH doesn't speak good about it. Supposed to be pleasant upon first look only. Dr. Nitschke in the PPH explains why it doesn't at all work that well and all associated problems when it comes to insulin overdose. You need quite a large amount too, which is mostly not getting prescribed to anybody non-diabetic. It was given one of the lowest, if not the lowest rating in the book of all options available.

On this count, including an MD of experience's insight, I would say final verdict is not recommended.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dyingalone123, RudolphTheReindeer and 1 other person
E

EndoftheRoad4

Oct 8, 2021
As a Type One Diabetic who has tried twice with over 1000 units each time, I do not recommend. I did not even lose consciousness. All that happened was that I spent some days in the hospital while they pumped glucose into my bloodstream periodically.

• Hugs
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I don't recommend insulin because it has a very low reliability rate...

• Hugs