blueback

blueback

Jun 10, 2020
I only recently learned about Etazene and it's sounding pretty fascinating (plus it's super cheap and easier to obtain than F), but there's a definite lack of information regarding the substance online. Does anyone on SS know more about this substance?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I only recently learned about Etazene and it's sounding pretty fascinating (plus it's super cheap and easier to obtain than F), but there's a definite lack of information regarding the substance online. Does anyone on SS know more about this substance?

When the current most definitive resource about a drug seems to be a Reddit thread, it's possibly not yet understood well enough to use as a reliable suicide method.

Reactions: blueback and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
With research chemicals, especially new and novel ones, you obviously have no way to determine what you are really receiving. That aside, new RCs often have wildly varying reports, and potency data is especially sketchy and often based on animal data, cell cultures, wishful thinking, and outright fabrication.

that said, etazene is an analog of another research chemical that at least has a scientific paper or two and has been linked to deaths.

I don't really like to name names for RCs, and anyone even remotely considering them should research MPTP and locked-in syndrome for an extreme example of what can happen when chemistry outpaces pharmacology and medical testing.

Reactions: autumnal and blueback
blueback

blueback

Jun 10, 2020
With research chemicals, especially new and novel ones, you obviously have no way to determine what you are really receiving. That aside, new RCs often have wildly varying reports, and potency data is especially sketchy and often based on animal data, cell cultures, wishful thinking, and outright fabrication.

that said, etazene is an analog of another research chemical that at least has a scientific paper or two and has been linked to deaths.

I don't really like to name names for RCs, and anyone even remotely considering them should research MPTP and locked-in syndrome for an extreme example of what can happen when chemistry outpaces pharmacology and medical testing.

Cheers for the reply.

I guess I was hoping for an easy way out, but it's probably a pipe-dream. I just hate how unnecessarily difficult it is to go out in peace. The entire world is against us