TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
So this is what i think happens when you die. First our mind wants to die when its happening we no and panic and want to live, for a few seconds begging and crying out inside please help panicking we no were dying and were scared, then all our loud voices go quiet there is silence our sight goes and we see almost like a white light ' some people think that we are going to happen and it's the bright light' in fact it's our senses inbrain fading our bodies give in and slowly we die we take our last breath.....i wondering what anyone else thinks happen when we die?
So this is what i think happens when you die. First our mind wants to die when its happening we no and panic and want to live, for a few seconds begging and crying out inside please help panicking we no were dying and were scared, then all our loud voices go quiet there is silence our sight goes and we see almost like a white light ' some people think that we are going to happen and it's the bright light' in fact it's our senses inbrain fading our bodies give in and slowly we die we take our last breath.....i wondering what anyone else thinks happen when we die?
Going to heaven thats what some think

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, you quoted yourself by accident I think, it makes it a bit more confusing to read. I think that you just stop experiencing everything.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Ya i fucked it up.... When ur sight goes and all you see is white some people think its heaven.....thats what i meant need read before i send it...oh well hope to be gone soon enough just was wondering what people think happens when you die

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I think (or at least, my "wishful thinking") the experience of dying would be similar to OBE. My astral body will exit the physical body (permanently) and then something will happen after that. Perhaps, my "soul" would be guided by some entity in charge to travel/ascend to new dimension or place, and all I need to do is follow the "procedure" presented in front of me.

I don't know. That's probably way too simple. Some New Age teaching said, there will be "life review" after the soul departed. If that's true, I think that would be an interesting experience.

• Love
Reactions: Ashpac and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Obe? New on this what does it mean please...i do think somewhat of the same but sounds too good to rest in peace where is the peace in life.....

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Obe? New on this what does it mean please...i do think somewhat of the same but sounds too good to rest in peace where is the peace in life.....

OBE is Out of Body Experience. It's a very woo woo/unscientific stuff. You can try google "Astral Projection" if you want to know more information about it.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I think (or at least, my "wishful thinking") the experience of dying would be similar to OBE. My astral body will exit the physical body (permanently) and then something will happen after that. Perhaps, my "soul" would be guided by some entity in charge to travel/ascend to new dimension or place, and all I need to do is follow the "procedure" presented in front of me.

I don't know. That's probably way too simple. Some New Age teaching said, there will be "life review" after the soul departed. If that's true, I think that would be an interesting experience.

You and I think along the same lines. Its refreshing to see that on here.

Reactions: Escaper Boy
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Depends on the method you use to CTB as to how you will experience death.