wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i just brought pair of crocs (fluffy slipper crocs if anyone cares), i think they are great but i know lot of people hate them but have they gone back into fashion again??

thoughts ???

(I'm trying to distract myself....so feel free to ignore this lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, allesistgut, waitingforrest and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Crocs are just another thing that everyone rips on to divert attention away from their own insecurities, and crushing feelings of sadness about impending doom.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest, Dr Iron Arc and Symbiote
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Crocs are amazing. People like to worry too much about what others are wearing, fuck 'em.

Reactions: 710 and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
It's all I wear these days. Fashion is not my focus in life anyway. They're popular for healthcare workers.

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Once, when blacked out on Valium, I walked several miles outside in crocs to score. Ouch. Would generally wear them everywhere as if they were actual shoes because I couldn't be bothered to put shoes on, I think people found it funny. Tbh who gives a fuck what people think about them, they are comfy as fuck. If you like em, keep wearing em.

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
It's all I wear these days. Fashion is not my focus in life anyway. They're popular for healthcare workers.
they banned them in the hospital that i worked at

• Wow
Reactions: Fragile
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Crocs are literally the ugliest footwear in existence. They're probably comfy but even I don't hate myself enough to inflict them on my feet.

• Love
Reactions: kitch and Symbiote
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
They're not stupidly eccentric impractical military boots and therefore DESERVE TO BE BURNED.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
There's only 1 pair of Crocs I'd ever wear

B14DD042 572E 472C 8578 E55A11590075

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: wonderworld, NumbItAll, waitingforrest and 3 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Perfect footwear for all seasons and environments. Good for places with lots of rain and aquatic regions. Very durable and cheap. They're comfortable and look perfectly fine. Anybody who hates Crocs and their knockoffs are delusional and can't face the truth.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake and Foresight
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What Is Wrong With You GIF by Britannia on EPIX

People who like/wear crocs.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I bought a pair as a joke a few months ago and now I exclusively wear them outside. They're just so comfortable and perfect for almost all possible occasions. Whenever my feet feel sore or tender, walking in them seems to actually work to reduce the pain. Indeed, they even made going outside itself more bearable for a wretched shut in like myself.

I don't really care if they're ugly either. I'm uglier.

Reactions: MellowAvenue, onlyanimalsaregood and Foresight
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
They're terribly ugly, but people can wear what they want. I only wear sneakers, boots, or dress shoes in public. Flip flops, crocs, and the rest I would not wear.
Perfect footwear for all seasons and environments.
Are they good for walking in the snow? I've never worn them, but it seems they would not be ideal.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Are they good for walking in the snow? I've never worn them, but it seems they would not be ideal.
I actually kinda know a bit on this, they make Crocs styled a bit after winter boots. I'd still be skeptical about actually wearing them in snow but I guess if you layer up on some really warm socks it might be alright unless you're walking in deep snow.

18480FFB A03D 4F25 BF9E 4BF0DA091039

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I have unicorn ones my mom got me as a gag gift for Christmas. They're ugg but good for slipping on when I wanna take out the trash or check mail.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Put on wool socks then put plastic bags over the socks then slip on the Crocs. 👍

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I love all the things that normies hate for no reason

Reactions: OctoberDusk and MellowAvenue
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Many of their styles don't look like typical 'crocs'. My last pair of sandals lasted for 10 years, which is quite good as everything else seems to fall apart really fast.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I just hated them because they had holes and when I came back home, the insides of my shoes looked like diy terrariums.

Reactions: MellowAvenue
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I bought snow boots last winter, but ended up wearing my crocs for most of it. They have fleeced lined ones and they're extremely warm and comfortable to wear in the winter.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
When it comes to footwear, Comfiness>>>>>>>fashion.

But I may be biased, I exclusively wear flip-flop sandals.