dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Some of what I'm going to mention are things I carried with me in my last CTB attempt, where I felt certain I would succeed. (& It was almost successful.)
I'll admit- my perception has changed a bit now that my method has. SN is much more documented & as a highly successful method (when done correctly) as well compared to the last method I used, which was a form of gas.

Thoughts:
The dying process could be any number of experiences & I won't be naive to that. It could be like a dream or maybe just like going to sleep. Or it could be like blacking out, much like the time I did as a child after accidental excessive inhalation of helium (not going to lie- I liked the sensation of nothingness when it happened.) It could feel better than any drug in the universe. & If it's scary or painful or both: I accept & understand if that's what's in the cards for me.
Everything is temporary- dying & death are truly inevitable moments in the end, like all others.
Try not to go out with a heavy heart- it's unnecessary stress when my decision has already been made. I am going to attempt to release endorphins & dopamine right before I drink the glass.
Try to allow myself to give in- to not fight. To just let go. To embrace.

Hope this is helpful to someone else. Feel free to add your own thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: yive, voyager, darksideofthebright and 14 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Great post. Bookmarking. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Ghost2211 and dropdeadfred
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have also found I like the feeling of hypoxia and/or passing out. Because of this I feel that if one can mentally prepare and death is not too painful the process can be pleasurable if one is willing to embrace and really feel it. One of my favorite ways to overcome fear is to turn it into a positive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme and dropdeadfred
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
One of my favorite ways to overcome fear is to turn it into a positive.

Would you mind giving some examples? If yes, you can post on my wall if you'd rather. If no, I'll forget by tomorrow. :pfff:

Reactions: dropdeadfred
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for your words :)

• Hugs
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Is helpful you have so much courage OP.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Would you mind giving some examples? If yes, you can post on my wall if you'd rather. If no, I'll forget by tomorrow. :pfff:
Afraid to die? Your pain will end and you start a new adventure in the void!
Afraid of spiders? Learn that they are natures way of ridding you of pests
Afraid of narcissistic ex? Take away his power
Afraid to hang? Learn hypoxia feels great

Basically fear becomes a fixation for a lot of people. Any time fear creeps in I replace it with a positive element till it isn't scary anymore, and maybe is even awesome! Obviously this only works in reasonable situations... I'll still be scared of a bear even if I tell myself he's cute and fluffy.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Weary Soul, Pookie and 3 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Oct 19, 2020
I have also found I like the feeling of hypoxia and/or passing out.
I can see why! I literally had no recollection of what happened when I came to. My friends were all staring at me & told me that my lips had turned blue. It was from that moment on that I wished that would be what my death would be like. A perceived/true nothingness.

Reactions: Metalhead and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can see why! I literally had no recollection of what happened when I came to. My friends were all staring at me & told me that my lips had turned blue. It was from that moment on that I wished that would be what my death would be like. A perceived/true nothingness.
Yeah, it's awesome. You get a unique high and then nothingness :)

dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Oct 19, 2020
Afraid to die? Your pain will end and you start a new adventure in the void!
Afraid of spiders? Learn that they are natures way of ridding you of pests
Afraid of narcissistic ex? Take away his power
Afraid to hang? Learn hypoxia feels great

Basically fear becomes a fixation for a lot of people. Any time fear creeps in I replace it with a positive element till it isn't scary anymore, and maybe is even awesome! Obviously this only works in reasonable situations... I'll still be scared of a bear even if I tell myself he's cute and fluffy.
LMAO I love this infomercial! & How true it is that humans have such an inclination toward fear. I can hype myself up so much about shit that really doesn't matter much. At least I'm aware of it, so I have that going for me. :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I miss you but am happy you're at peace. But I still miss you. Thanks for being you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23374