athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys! I was watching a video or reading an article or a documentary, I don't remember. Ever since I got uber depressed I've had some memory issues (which is ironic because I had an awesome memory before), but anyway, I was watching or reading something about magic mushrooms being experimented with as a treatment to depression. I've always felt fascinated by these types of drugs, the possibility of somehow being able to enter yourself and talk to your inner most self so that your conscious self can figure out what the heck is going on and maybe change things, just calls to me.

My experiences with drugs are few. I tried weed when I was about 15 and did not like it, but rediscovered it recently, about a year ago, and now smoke every day and it's kind of self-medication for me. Helps me get through the day without losing myself. I've done coke a couple of times, enjoyed it, but did not get hooked. And did E when I was way younger, maybe 18 and LOVED it so I never did it again lol, fearing I might get hooked. Tried some squares that were supposed to be LSD but I'm sure weren't. Never hallucinated, but rather felt trapped in a loop of time for what felt like an eternity and was never able to talk to myself like I wanted.

Anyway, have you done shrooms or LSD and if so, what was your experience like? Would you try such a treatment? Curious to hear your thoughts/experiences!

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Soon4me and Caerula
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Tried lsd 1 time, same night saw blue orbs outside, nothing felt out of sorts ,they would hover above your head about 200 feet for about half an hour then bounce away till you couldn't see them. There is no way to distinguish the experience from reality. A couple of days later I was awakened by a tornado like entity didn't speak and as soon as I got up it backed away, it was a scary experience and likely the result of the lsd, although a few days later the "Phoenix lights" appeared so who knows maybe it was a real contact.

Reactions: athousandsorrows and Soon4me
athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
Tried lsd 1 time, same night saw blue orbs outside, nothing felt out of sorts ,they would hover above your head about 200 feet for about half an hour then bounce away till you couldn't see them. There is no way to distinguish the experience from reality. A couple of days later I was awakened by a tornado like entity didn't speak and as soon as I got up it backed away, it was a scary experience and likely the result of the lsd, although a few days later the "Phoenix lights" appeared so who knows maybe it was a real contact.

I've read and seen some videos about DMT, LSD and mushrooms being used a sort of gateway to communicate to superior beings or entities, or aliens, or gods, or whatever floats your boat heh. Not that the idea of us being in a virtual world or simulation or Matrix-like reality brings me any comfort whatsoever. It's like, hey programmers, f%ck you for making me an NPC that just feels like crap. Couldn't have programmed me to be driven, happy, hard-working, anything other than this sack of useless flesh that I am! But, the idea of using the drugs to somehow be able to talk to my innermost self, figure out what is TRULY hurting me so bad that keeps me frozen and maybe solving that blockage gives me some hope. I feel like I KNOW everything that's going on with me, where my deepest fears stem from, my biggest traumas, etc, yet I can't change my way of thinking even knowing all of this. There's something still holding me back that I can't put my finger on. Not having it completely figured out is what's killing me right now.

Reactions: Severen, Justanotherconsumer and Soon4me
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
When I was homeless I used to smoke quite a bit of "synthetic marijuana" or spice when it was legal, it was rediculously .cheap and potent $3 of it would work to be constantly high for 2 weeks. It had lsd like "trips" but in a really bad way, very disabling really, sometimes I wouldn't leave the tent for days having not really conversation but "understandings" with like you say god, consciousness, the universe, teachers or whatever. The people here are walking a narrow,Rocky path,uphill alone with a backpack full of rocks, they don't no why they are doing it or what the final destination may be, but once in a while there's a really cool sparkly one that catches there eye, so they get on there knees and pick up the little Rock, put it in the backpack, then with all there will and effort ,and a yet heavier load stand back up continuing down an unknown path and have no idea when the next outcropping will be so they can rest. They forget about the little sparkly rocks but one-day when they finally reach the top, they will pour out there bag of rocks and admist the big ugly stones will be those little ones and they will remember them, as they were the only ones that gave them any pleasure in the whole journey.

Reactions: Soon4me and athousandsorrows
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
When I was homeless I used to smoke quite a bit of "synthetic marijuana" or spice when it was legal, it was rediculously .cheap and potent $3 of it would work to be constantly high for 2 weeks. It had lsd like "trips" but in a really bad way, very disabling really, sometimes I wouldn't leave the tent for days having not really conversation but "understandings" with like you say god, consciousness, the universe, teachers or whatever. The people here are walking a narrow,Rocky path,uphill alone with a backpack full of rocks, they don't no why they are doing it or what the final destination may be, but once in a while there's a really cool sparkly one that catches there eye, so they get on there knees and pick up the little Rock, put it in the backpack, then with all there will and effort ,and a yet heavier load stand back up continuing down an unknown path and have no idea when the next outcropping will be so they can rest. They forget about the little sparkly rocks but one-day when they finally reach the top, they will pour out there bag of rocks and admist the big ugly stones will be those little ones and they will remember them, as they were the only ones that gave them any pleasure in the whole journey.

Where you were homeless, allowed tents? That's unusual considering all land is the property of someone or the government.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've read and seen some videos about DMT, LSD and mushrooms being used a sort of gateway to communicate to superior beings or entities, or aliens, or gods, or whatever floats your boat heh. Not that the idea of us being in a virtual world or simulation or Matrix-like reality brings me any comfort whatsoever. It's like, hey programmers, f%ck you for making me an NPC that just feels like crap. Couldn't have programmed me to be driven, happy, hard-working, anything other than this sack of useless flesh that I am! But, the idea of using the drugs to somehow be able to talk to my innermost self, figure out what is TRULY hurting me so bad that keeps me frozen and maybe solving that blockage gives me some hope. I feel like I KNOW everything that's going on with me, where my deepest fears stem from, my biggest traumas, etc, yet I can't change my way of thinking even knowing all of this. There's something still holding me back that I can't put my finger on. Not having it completely figured out is what's killing me right now.

If you were just a sack of useless flesh, then you wouldn't have shared with us such insightful and interesting words every time you posted in these forums.