Seagirl

Seagirl

Feb 26, 2019
I thought abt getting drunk & going for a swim wearing a life jacket so i wld just fall asleep & die of hyperthermia. However was told here this was not a good idea. I WANT to die but have no courage.

Why cant Govt allow assisted suicide now we have an incurable painful virus to deal with as well. We will all be poor as well due to the tax & food price hikes. Govt keep banging on abt mental health, but they KNOW there wont be enough money. We cost them a lot & it wld be cheaper for us to die. A win win. What abt starting a campaign/petition to legalise assisted suicide again? Cld the moderators help? Ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm, Superdeterminist, ssaaahmo and 5 others
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I mean, I feel my president and governors have just about said it's okay to die by the virus because it's costing too much to keep the lockdown. I'd welcome the virus if I thought I could get without infecting someone else. I'd just come to my apartment and wait out, maybe do something to induce my asthma. It hasn't been severe for years, but the virus might help finish me off.

• Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Seagirl
C

Cat8

May 20, 2020
I thought abt getting drunk & going for a swim wearing a life jacket so i wld just fall asleep & die of hyperthermia. However was told here this was not a good idea. I WANT to die but have no courage.

Why cant Govt allow assisted suicide now we have an incurable painful virus to deal with as well. We will all be poor as well due to the tax & food price hikes. Govt keep banging on abt mental health, but they KNOW there wont be enough money. We cost them a lot & it wld be cheaper for us to die. A win win. What abt starting a campaign/petition to legalise assisted suicide again? Cld the moderators help? Ideas?
I looked into that and the US is very conservative. They barely pass it in some states but you have to terminal ill with less than 6 months to live and even those states put a lot of issues to approve most of the requests. And even with all the money the government is giving up, it is nothing compared to what we pay on taxes each year. I wish we all could have the right to choose how we died. But I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
A dear friend of mine here in the UK was a prominent human rights barrister and although she didn't quite share my rather libertarian attitude towards rational suicide, she was firmly in favour of assisted suicide in many circumstances. She told me about the case of a young girl she represented in the Court of Protection where this young girl had stopped eating and drinking. Force-feeding her at this stage had only about a 10% chance of success and would cause the girl immense distress, and yet the court allowed the hospital to do it because there was a 'greater interest' in her having the maximum chance to be alive.

She passed away having been denied the peaceful and dignified death she deserved, it was thoroughly disgusting and heartbreaking and even recalling the anecdote second-hand now I'm getting angry all over again.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: AJ., bornfree, the end is near and 4 others
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Legalize it. Even suicide tourism is annoying. They want all this documentation of your illness. Plus a doctors note stating you can make the decision. It should be my choice not some doctors.

Reactions: AJ., itsamadworld, the end is near and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would't want to put the pressure of me dying on someone else

• Hugs
Reactions: ssaaahmo
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
i think assisted suicide should be legal but you should think about it first and not just rush it, you know? you want to be at peace with knowing you're going to die not rush it

Reactions: bornfree
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I think pro-life=pro-suffering, and I also think there are things worse than death. You know what I find worse than death, those pro-lifers who want to strong-arm a woman into having children by attempting to re-criminalize abortion, or the pro-life politicians who decide to take a way our own personal choice to exit the earth peacefully and with dignity by euthanasia....; i think these things SHOULD REMAIN and/or SHOULD BE basic human rights! The right to not have children, and the right to die should be in the Constitution, imo!

Last edited:
Reactions: obafgkm and Élégie
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020

Remember you are dealing with incredibly cruel and evil people who do everything that can to ruin death. They don't care about your rights or liberty or free will or consent because they are too cruel to care.

If you are suicidal and you start a petition you will be on their radar and it is possible they will monitor your activity to either force you to get mental health 'care' or stop you from acquiring the help and methods you need to die a good death. At least one suicidal individual in the uk got help getting the materials to die a good death then the police turned up at her door to take the materials away from her.

They are so cruel they put oxygen into helium tanks and make it impossible to get access to other methods and may even put false information on Wikipedia and monitor internet activity and even patrol here. When i worked at a mental health charity over a decade ago they were training taxi drivers to recognise suicidal individuals going to cliffs which are popular to jump from.

Get someone who is not suicidal to start the petition so you are safe from these monsters.

BTW i don't believe money should be an issue or consideration. If anything assisted suicide will be part of a phenomenally expensive suicide system and suicide laws. Nothing like the cheap and ineffective care that exists now that so often just achieves too little too late. There are going to be massive social and cultural changes created by those who care about suicidal individuals enough to achieve the first humane protection and that's legal assisted suicide and the right to die. It is to save someone from becoming suicidal that is i believe the same compassion to offer access to assisted suicide because it's just too awful to become suicidal thus it's just too awful to force anyone to stay suicidal for long.

i think assisted suicide should be legal but you should think about it first and not just rush it, you know? you want to be at peace with knowing you're going to die not rush it
This is exactly why assisted suicide has to be legal if you care about suicidal individuals. The current care system has nothing to offer suicidal individuals that we want so many suicidal individuals don't access care. This is a failure to care.

I do believe a degree of precautions are necessary as much as i believe there have to be other humane protections for suicidal individuals other than assisted suicide. For the simple reason that the risks are as high as the rewards and you can't undo your death. I want those who become suicidal to at least try accessing care than going straight to killing themselves because of the risks of an undoable mistake.

Unfortunately because of the use of force and deprivation of liberty and imprisonment and all the oher cruelties of psychiatric care suicidal individuals also fear accessing care. This is a failure to care that suicidal individuals have to fear what will be done to us.
I would't want to put the pressure of me dying on someone else
It is an act of love and compassion and mercy to give someone a good death and a death of your choosing. I want to die alone but not every suicidal individual does. I want a quick and painless death also.
A dear friend of mine here in the UK was a prominent human rights barrister and although she didn't quite share my rather libertarian attitude towards rational suicide, she was firmly in favour of assisted suicide in many circumstances. She told me about the case of a young girl she represented in the Court of Protection where this young girl had stopped eating and drinking. Force-feeding her at this stage had only about a 10% chance of success and would cause the girl immense distress, and yet the court allowed the hospital to do it because there was a 'greater interest' in her having the maximum chance to be alive.

She passed away having been denied the peaceful and dignified death she deserved, it was thoroughly disgusting and heartbreaking and even recalling the anecdote second-hand now I'm getting angry all over again.
They ruin her life then they ruin her death. Their care fails so they just do more cruelty.

It is because they do not care about the suffering they inflict so much more suffering on suicidal individuals and they have peace of mind when they inflict even more suffering and cruelty on suicidal individuals. They do not care. It is because they are so cruel the law supports unlimited cruelty done to suicidal individuals and offers not an iota of any protections against the cruelties and evils that the monsters want to do to suicidal individuals - they call this the protection of the vulnerable but the meaning of vulnerable is weak so what part of the freedom to inflict any amount of suffering and cruelty on the weak do you see in the laws that affect suicidal individuals? I see nothing. I see nothing that limits the suffering forced on a suicidal individual or limits the cruelties that can be done to a suicidal individual. They really do believe it's not that bad to be suicidal so we have no protections against more suffering or cruelty when it's already worse than death to still be alive.

The human rights movement has always supported the cruelty of denying suicidal individuals and other victims of psychiatry the protection of human rights so they are as cruel as those who are doctors and care professionals.

They will argue "we have to inflict this suffering and these cruelties otherwise we won't get what we want from her" but that's so much in common with all the sorts of minds of monsters that the progress of human rights is a never ending fight against. The tyranny over the incompetent mind created and perpetuated by the minds of monsters is even worse because it is done out a perceived sense of care. No limit to suffering or cruelty is what sort of protection of the weak exactly?

I think pro-life=pro-suffering, and I also think there are things worse than death. You know what I find worse than death, those pro-lifers who want to strong-arm a woman into having children by attempting to re-criminalize abortion, or the pro-life politicians who decide to take a way our own personal choice to exit the earth peacefully and with dignity by euthanasia....; i think these things SHOULD REMAIN and/or SHOULD BE basic human rights! The right to not have children, and the right to die should be in the Constitution, imo!
Yes and it is ultimately tyranny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seagirl and itsamadworld
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
You can have assisted suicide in Switzerland for terminal illness, degenerative disease, "tired of life" - old age, and in some cases, mental illness. It's expensive and a process. Pegasos is the least "red tape" clinic of them all.

Seagirl

Seagirl

Feb 26, 2019
Remember you are dealing with incredibly cruel and evil people who do everything that can to ruin death. They don't care about your rights or liberty or free will or consent because they are too cruel to care.

If you are suicidal and you start a petition you will be on their radar and it is possible they will monitor your activity to either force you to get mental health 'care' or stop you from acquiring the help and methods you need to die a good death. At least one suicidal individual in the uk got help getting the materials to die a good death then the police turned up at her door to take the materials away from her.

They are so cruel they put oxygen into helium tanks and make it impossible to get access to other methods and may even put false information on Wikipedia and monitor internet activity and even patrol here. When i worked at a mental health charity over a decade ago they were training taxi drivers to recognise suicidal individuals going to cliffs which are popular to jump from.

Get someone who is not suicidal to start the petition so you are safe from these monsters.

BTW i don't believe money should be an issue or consideration. If anything assisted suicide will be part of a phenomenally expensive suicide system and suicide laws. Nothing like the cheap and ineffective care that exists now that so often just achieves too little too late. There are going to be massive social and cultural changes created by those who care about suicidal individuals enough to achieve the first humane protection and that's legal assisted suicide and the right to die. It is to save someone from becoming suicidal that is i believe the same compassion to offer access to assisted suicide because it's just too awful to become suicidal thus it's just too awful to force anyone to stay suicidal for long.

This is exactly why assisted suicide has to be legal if you care about suicidal individuals. The current care system has nothing to offer suicidal individuals that we want so many suicidal individuals don't access care. This is a failure to care.

I do believe a degree of precautions are necessary as much as i believe there have to be other humane protections for suicidal individuals other than assisted suicide. For the simple reason that the risks are as high as the rewards and you can't undo your death. I want those who become suicidal to at least try accessing care than going straight to killing themselves because of the risks of an undoable mistake.

Unfortunately because of the use of force and deprivation of liberty and imprisonment and all the oher cruelties of psychiatric care suicidal individuals also fear accessing care. This is a failure to care that suicidal individuals have to fear what will be done to us.

It is an act of love and compassion and mercy to give someone a good death and a death of your choosing. I want to die alone but not every suicidal individual does. I want a quick and painless death also.

They ruin her life then they ruin her death. Their care fails so they just do more cruelty.

It is because they do not care about the suffering they inflict so much more suffering on suicidal individuals and they have peace of mind when they inflict even more suffering and cruelty on suicidal individuals. They do not care. It is because they are so cruel the law supports unlimited cruelty done to suicidal individuals and offers not an iota of any protections against the cruelties and evils that the monsters want to do to suicidal individuals - they call this the protection of the vulnerable but the meaning of vulnerable is weak so what part of the freedom to inflict any amount of suffering and cruelty on the weak do you see in the laws that affect suicidal individuals? I see nothing. I see nothing that limits the suffering forced on a suicidal individual or limits the cruelties that can be done to a suicidal individual. They really do believe it's not that bad to be suicidal so we have no protections against more suffering or cruelty when it's already worse than death to still be alive.

The human rights movement has always supported the cruelty of denying suicidal individuals and other victims of psychiatry the protection of human rights so they are as cruel as those who are doctors and care professionals.

They will argue "we have to inflict this suffering and these cruelties otherwise we won't get what we want from her" but that's so much in common with all the sorts of minds of monsters that the progress of human rights is a never ending fight against. The tyranny over the incompetent mind created and perpetuated by the minds of monsters is even worse because it is done out a perceived sense of care. No limit to suffering or cruelty is what sort of protection of the weak exactly?

Yes and it is ultimately tyranny.
You are right. They are utterly cruel. There is NO compassion at all. We are guinea pigs or are used to make them feel better, Believe me most therapists have 'issues' I know because I work with them.

Reactions: bornfree
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
You are right. They are utterly cruel. There is NO compassion at all. We are guinea pigs or are used to make them feel better, Believe me most therapists have 'issues' I know because I work with them.
it should be psychologists leading the fight but as you say therapists have issues. They are part of the tyranny run by psychiatry that is founded on being deaf to the screams of suicidal individuals and deaf to "this is too cruel to do to me" when spoken by a suicidal individual.

To know the pain is to know why it's too awful to become suicidal and stay suicidal. Without compassion the cruelty in "get used to being suicidal" prevails.