• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I'm stuck with the thought about SN method, then a shot of ghb and then either swim out in a lake or just lay in a large bathtub.

It maybe sounds like a overkill, but do you think it will work if I don't throw up? Better to overkill than sorry. I don't think it is that complicated.

I was testing ghb + bathtub some time ago, and did'nt take much but I think I had drowned if I took more since I wouldn't be able to get me up again as I was then. And it was happening so fast I could'nt feel much pain, just a little discomfort. The discomfort was when I coughed up water afterall.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Mixing methods is bad idea.

Drowning can cause vomiting or you may be found before death is complete. It would be best to go with the tried and true SN method and maybe take the ghb to relax during the process.

Reactions: Bluedew, DoneWithThis and intheend
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019

Drowning can cause vomiting or you may be found before death is complete. It would be best to go with the tried and true SN method and maybe take the ghb to relax during the process.
I have almost drowned 2-3 times, but never vomited of it. Best to be sure ofc.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019

That seems like a better idea.

Reactions: intheend
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
What if the SN method fail and I wake up after a while with big issues and health problems? If I throw up when unconscious or something.

You shouldn't have any major problems if you don't succeed. Most people report feeling like they have an extreme hangover for around a day. Your body reverses the process if you read the mega thread.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah. Vitamin c helps to reverse it and some blue thing I can't remember the name.

More than likely if you're going to puke. You're probably going to puke before you pass out. And if you puke. You just take your second dose that you have measured and ready.

Especially if you're taking a lethal dose vs a sublethal dose.

But at worse it seems that you'd have a horrible hangover and feel like crap for some time.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I have read the megathread, and following it. I'm just sceptical. SN can cause stroke, and no way I will fail and end up like that.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
You shouldn't have any major problems if you don't succeed. Most people report feeling like they have an extreme hangover for around a day. Your body reverses the process if you read the mega thread.
I have read the megathread, and following it. I'm just sceptical. SN can cause stroke, and no way I will fail and end up like that.
Even if you didn't take SN and used something else in tandem with your bathtub/lake method, drowning can cause brain damage and really fuck you up, but it depends on how long you've gone without oxygen.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I'm stuck with the thought about SN method, then a shot of ghb and then either swim out in a lake or just lay in a large bathtub.

It maybe sounds like a overkill, but do you think it will work if I don't throw up? Better to overkill than sorry. I don't think it is that complicated.

I was testing ghb + bathtub some time ago, and did'nt take much but I think I had drowned if I took more since I wouldn't be able to get me up again as I was then. And it was happening so fast I could'nt feel much pain, just a little discomfort. The discomfort was when I coughed up water afterall.

I am not sure that combining methods make sense in this case because you would be dying from drowning. I don't think SN would be the best thing to impair motor and muscle control. Getting incredibly drunk with a mix of other drugs like pain killers and tranquilizers/ swimming to the middle of a large lake or better yet far into the ocean in the middle of nowhere would work. However, it's not exactly a reversible method.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I am not sure that combining methods make sense in this case because you would be dying from drowning. I don't think SN would be the best thing to impair motor and muscle control. Getting incredibly drunk with a mix of other drugs like pain killers and tranquilizers/ swimming to the middle of a large lake or better yet far into the ocean in the middle of nowhere would work. However, it's not exactly a reversible method.
You're right, drowning is not a reversible method, and no way you're gonna survive under water if no one sees it. And that's the point. Guess I have to choose between SN or drowning, cause I like both of them.

What can you actually combine with SN? CO or charcoal maybe? I know you don't need to combine, but.. I really have to make sure not to ever wake up again.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
You're right, drowning is not a reversible method, and no way you're gonna survive under water if no one sees it. And that's the point. Guess I have to choose between SN or drowning, cause I like both of them.

What can you actually combine with SN? CO or charcoal maybe? I know you don't need to combine, but.. I really have to make sure not to ever wake up again.

It depends what materials you have/can obtain/how you want to die. For instance, you could take SN, shoot yourself with a high power gun in the back of the head, fall off a cliff, hang yourself, charcoal could be combined but people commonly set it up wrong. I wouldn't trust myself to set it upright on the first time etc.

Reactions: DoneWithThis