depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
I am at a point where I cant tell. I know I am an asshole. But then again I know people lie. people are full of shit. I am very sensitive and i cant let anyone hurt me. I cant let them. I cannot tell if someone tries to and is full of shit. Just at a point where i have to assume everybody lies and is full of shit. Cant sort them out. I understand i am not welcome here and I should have been respectful of it. I am just a horrible person I guess..

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, shrek34, waitingforrest and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do think that people lie a lot as well. People can be very selfish, and cruel and many would do anything to make themselves feel better. It is why I do not trust people. I prefer to stay away from others. I wish you the best.

Reactions: depressedmaniac, Hotsackage and waitingforrest
J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
There are also really good people, but to notice them you must first become one. This takes work but there are methods, meditation is one example

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I think my distrust of people truly made me a more terrible person. I am now safer from the manipulation of people, but in turn feeling like the most hated person. Sorry that you don't feel welcomed here, even from behind the screen, being excluded is depressing.

I do hope you stay for a bit. But I understand that being hurt so many times makes trusting people difficult.

Reactions: depressedmaniac
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Not everyone in here gets along, and nobody gets to decide whether you are welcome or not but the mods/admin, but that's for extreme cases.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree there are a lot of POSs in this world. If I encounter one I just move on. Without them. It's a waste of my energy to dwell on it. The one comment you made about how you "know" you are not welcome here, I do not understand. Did someone here tell you that? Is that just a perception you have from something that occurred in an exchange with someone else? Does it come from a place of insecurity or low self esteem?

depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
I agree there are a lot of POSs in this world. If I encounter one I just move on. Without them. It's a waste of my energy to dwell on it. The one comment you made about how you "know" you are not welcome here, I do not understand. Did someone here tell you that? Is that just a perception you have from something that occurred in an exchange with someone else? Does it come from a place of insecurity or low self esteem?
Well there is only so much abuse someone can take before they are just full of anger and hate. There are certain things we cant share on here and which are not helping anybody anyway tbh. thx for your commment!