ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
I don t like this world why is it so hard. why is it so hard to have someone to love and someone that also loves me ( not talking romantically ) . am I that unlikable? i Had someone before he was my best friend Unfortunately I knew him only online and he s getting abused and i can't do anything and I can't talk to him anymore.
humans are fucking disgusting and so selfish. I don't find myself any better.
i want to disappear. I want a better place. Not be trapped in this horrible body anymore
but now am doubting . Is death any better? I will probably go to hell . And that should be worse.
why does it have to be so hard.
i want the pain to stop. But not just for me for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hell sounds good

Reactions: silent star
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
I agree, humans are so fucking stupid and selfish. Death is really the only thing I've ever look forward to

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, 45thRABBIT, ilikecats and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world undeniably is such a hellish place, it truly is tragic to me how so much meaningless and endless suffering exists here. But sadly this is just the way that life is, but I very strongly believe that death is just permanent nothingness with not even the awareness of the fact that we are gone, and to me this is the only thing that is appealing in any way. I see life in itself as being the true problem which is solved by death, there is too much suffering in existing so of course the only relief could ever lie in leaving this cruel and harmful world.

Reactions: ilikecats