• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
When I was younger, I had accidentally injured myself due to outrage. "By a piece of glass, I did not feel any pain and I did not even notice it until I saw the blood." I lost a considerable amount of blood, and I had a slight hemorrhagic shock. "dizziness, sweating, fatigue, headache.
I'm asking if it is like the feeling of passing out because I passed out once and it was not that bad.
Any thoughts about it?.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It is difficult to bleed enough to die. You need deep enough cut across a major artery. You could pass out from the pain before you make a deep enough cut or your cut quickly ends up clotting and stops the bleeding even after you pass out.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forveleth