• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
One day last week, for some reason i wasn't able to access this website - I kept getting redirected. I thought this site had been somehow taken down and it wasn't til that moment that I realized what a loss that would be. I don't post that much or interact here but this community does a lot to make me feel less isolated, accepted understood. On top of that, one might expect a site to be full of a bunch of bitter, hateful, sad people. Ok - we are sad. but instead the people here are some of the kindest, most compassionate I've ever met - even though we come all types of different circumstances and walks of life and are fighting the darkest of internal battles. Just thanks everyone.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
We do maintenance on the website, so as a result, we have downtime every now and again.

We're here though! Join our Discord!

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
One day last week, for some reason i wasn't able to access this website - I kept getting redirected. I thought this site had been somehow taken down and it wasn't til that moment that I realized what a loss that would be. I don't post that much or interact here but this community does a lot to make me feel less isolated, accepted understood. On top of that, one might expect a site to be full of a bunch of bitter, hateful, sad people. Ok - we are sad. but instead the people here are some of the kindest, most compassionate I've ever met - even though we come all types of different circumstances and walks of life and are fighting the darkest of internal battles. Just thanks everyone.
I agree that we have some of the nicest, most kind-hearted people in this community. I've never met such amazing, empathetic, and understanding individuals anywhere else on the internet..all in one place. I'm glad you're here and find comfort on this site. I am sure there are no plans of it going anywhere, so be reassured that we are here to stay. <3

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person