Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think of the "suicide epidemic" as a sort of self-correcting problem. Maybe that makes me callous, but I think we all have a right to take our own lives if we deem necessary.

I just wonder - without all of us miserable fucks around, would the world be a better place? On one hand, fewer unhappy people (the suicidal and their miserable offspring); on the other, less of a counterbalance to the insane optimism of the normies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Skathon, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
P

pls.deleteallmypost

Mar 24, 2021
No creo que el cambio en el mundo sea tan significativo. Quiero decir, la gran noticia sería que millones de personas murieran al mismo tiempo, pero el resto del mundo aún tendría corrupción, contaminación, violencia. Pero debo decir que sería un experimento interesante.

Sorry if my english isn't very good, I'm from Southamerica

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lofticries and Ame
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I mean it'd be less depressing but the ppl who live for doing sick shit will still be around. So no utopia or anything like that.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Dr Iron Arc, Ame and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Death in general can be very helpful to the remaining people. The average person can enjoy a reduced competition when it comes to employment and housing. Some carbon footprints gets wiped, less crowding, lowered resource consumption.

Then again, only around 1% (idk) of people will die in this scenario. So I don't think the effect would really be noticeable. The media would make it a big deal, of course, just like with covid or some royal wedding or whatever other garbage.

Reactions: _Minsk, Skathon, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It wouldn't make any noticeable difference. Mass death is a basic staple of history. People mourn for a little while, forget, and repopulate.

Reactions: Celerity, Skathon, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others