Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
I've been using marijuana for 3 or 4 years, and my stress, anxiety and depression can't be ignore by just being high of Marijuana,
I need something more stronger to make me feel okay while I am alive. Is there any member that have close experience with cocaine? Does it satisfy much more than marijuana?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I have some experience with around a dozen illegal substances, but coke is not among them. For starters, have you tried drinking coffee? Low doses have been shown to reduce anxiety and elevate mood. Personally, I like enormous doses, but that's an acquired taste. Sorry if this seems like a stupid suggestion, or too obvious, but I've known people struggling with anxiety that never drank coffee, so that's the reason I thought it might help.

Reactions: oddetoad and Neuromancer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know if cocaine is really good when you are depressed already because after the high there comes a low and this can be really depressing especially when your amount of cocaine is over. Cocaine can be highly addictive and besides that the actual high isn't very long.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, BrainShower, Cloud Busting and 6 others
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Yes I tried coffee. Somedays, I would drink 6 cups in a day and almost puke at the night, while in Insomnia.

• Yay!
Reactions: oddetoad
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
I love drugs and I think coke is definitely worth it to try for the right person, but if you are attempting to replace marijuana with it, or to treat depression and anxiety with it, I find it a bit... silly... as someone who has seen many a coke binge.

Coke has a very short duration and is very expensive. People that do cocaine regularly will re-dose several times throughout a period of use. Cocaine produces acute euphoria and WILL make you feel like shit while you are coming down. You WILL feel very anxious and crave more cocaine, I literally don't care who you are or if you don't even like stimulants, that's just how it works with short acting, fast onset stimulants like cocaine and crack - you WILL feel dysphoric.

Coke is not something I have found helpful for general depression, and I have ALWYAS found that cocaine drastically increases my anxiety both during the high and during the come down. Despite the increase in anxiety, cocaine also makes one feel incredibly confident (most people anyway), so in that regard, it could help with anxiety. Physiologically however, you will experience many systems which cause or exacerbate anxiety: jaw clenching, sweating, fast heart rate, etc.

It's not something you do and chill and feel a little better. It's something you binge on for a night, you'll do it all night, maybe get paranoid, maybe go on long rants talking to people, re-dose, come down feel like shit, re-dose, come down feel like shit, re-dose, clench your jaw all night. It is very important to have something for the comedown so you don't feel like you want to die. Benzos are popular, but as a fellow weed lover, I have genuinely found weed to be enough for me personally to ease a coke come-down.

It is not sustainable enough to be something to do regularly, and if you do manage it, it's not going to help with depression or anxiety. You may fall in love with the feeling itself, but it's not like weed, there are significant repercussions to feeling that way. May still be worth it for you to try, but just don't expect it to become a depression/anxiety bandaid, at least not for a sustainable period of time. If you have any questions about coke, let me know, please, give me an excuse to talk about drugs!

Edit: just want to be clear, I think I have a negative bias towards coke a bit because I have a lot of anxiety already and I used to IV it, not snort it. IV coke is a very different experience more similar to smoking crack than to snorting coke, while the highs are higher with IV, the lows come on much harder and faster, so I think I need to acknowledge that everybody else seems to have a much better opinion of coke than I do. And you might have a great experience with it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, UsagiDrop, oddetoad and 8 others
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
I've been using marijuana for 3 or 4 years, and my stress, anxiety and depression can't be ignore by just being high of Marijuana,
I need something more stronger to make me feel okay while I am alive. Is there any member that have close experience with cocaine? Does it satisfy much more than marijuana?
I used to do a bit of coke. The trouble with it is that once you do it you always want more, every time you do it it only satisfies for a little while and you need more to keep up the buzz. It is the best feeling being on it though, I did used to love it. But it ruined night outs for me in the end as I'd end up spending all my time phoning people trying to score or getting taxis across town etc.
The come down is really shit. I hated that part. There's no worse feeling.
And yes as @ApparentlyNot said, it can be expensive.

Reactions: Neuromancer, ApparentlyNot and Praestat_Mori
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I never tried cocaine but I tried a similar substance - amphetamine. Honestly I didn't like it - surely I feel euphoria and a boost of energy to work and live but I always have also a feeling that it's all... synthetic. This feeling is hard to describe but it's a negative feeling that had never appeared when I had been happy before I fell into depression. I found other drug that makes me very happy without this weird feeling but I don't recommend it. It's extremely addictive and it will turn your life into an even bigger hell than before. Generally I don't recommend using drugs to cope with depression and/or suicidal thoughts and/or anxiety. Drugs only make them worse and cause addiction which is a disease that made my life milion times shittier than before.

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Neuromancer
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
damn lol im literally on coke as i read this, weed too. coke isnt great, it sucks to do alone and it fades quickly, the comedown sucks too. it feels kinda good when im on it but i always end up regretting it. id reccomend psychs or ketamine instead

Reactions: BrainShower
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Guess im staying on weed.. Atleast today.

Reactions: kråkevind
A

anaximandro

Sep 28, 2023
damn lol im literally on coke as i read this, weed too. coke isnt great, it sucks to do alone and it fades quickly, the comedown sucks too. it feels kinda good when im on it but i always end up regretting it. id reccomend psychs or ketamine instead
On coke reading that you were on coke reading this too.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I've tried Cocaine just the once,I didn't rate it,all it did was sober me up! I probably wouldn't have it again.

Reactions: Butterflycharm3636
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
I don't know if cocaine is really good when you are depressed already because after the high there comes a low and this can be really depressing especially when your amount of cocaine is over. Cocaine can be highly addictive and besides that the actual high isn't very long.
^ this and it messes with your sleep and also it's kinda dangerous to do cocaine nowadays cause it could be laced with fentanyl.

Reactions: BrainShower and Butterflycharm3636
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
Yeah coke is not the way to go. If you have anxiety any "upper" is only going to make that worse in the long run. Do enough and like with any substance you'll just be taking to to feel normal and not good, and you'll feel like absolute death of you don't have it.

I'd recommend just sticking with weed, anything stronger is just going to mess your head up more because of the withdrawals or how you'll feel when you run out and can't get more. Though if you are absolutely going to step it up, Xanax is good for anxiety and feeling ok. And you can sleep good on it which helps. Just don't take it all day every day or, again, the withdrawals will be horrendous. You can parcel it out like take .5 in the morning and .5 at night and it will go well with the weed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Neuromancer
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Doesn't it destroy your nose? I've heard that people's noses have collapsed because of it

Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
for those who want to use it, nose damage is the least of the problems..

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Doesn't it destroy your nose? I've heard that people's noses have collapsed because of it
You have to be a very heavy user for this to happen, it also affects the teeth.

Butterflycharm3636

Butterflycharm3636

The last hope of light
Aug 15, 2023
hi this is a little late, cocaine will not help you with stress anxiety and depression, I was addicted to coke for about 2 years and it is a stimulating drug. you want something that is like a opioid like a xanax or hydro those will
help chill you out. 🙌 hope this helps, use responsibly!!

Reactions: Neuromancer
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Used to love cocaine back in like 2017, it was my favorite drug but it financially destroyed me when I became addicted to it

To make matters worse when I do it nowadays the highs are almost pure anxiety (it's awful) and the comedowns are beyond horrible. I think abusing cocaine so much permanently fucked up my serotonin receptors cuz other uppers/stimulants are similar to this now in that they mostly just give me very uncomfortable anxiety instead of pure euphoria like they used to :\

I'd recommend just doing acid and ecstasy, those are not only more worth your money but they also have long-term effects for helping with depression

Reactions: kråkevind and Neuromancer
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Update: I did 3 or 4 gram in total. When high, I feel insanely good, but the low that comes after - geez, it's not worth it.
Weed is much better lol
The outcome? Im not buying anymore - don't even want to.
Thanks for all the replies!

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Update: I did 3 or 4 gram in total. When high, I feel insanely good, but the low that comes after - geez, it's not worth it.
Weed is much better lol
The outcome? Im not buying anymore - don't even want to.
Thanks for all the replies!
Got a 8ball your first time ok big baller I see you 🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: kråkevind, ApparentlyNot, BrainShower and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Most people who use it regularly are horrible. But like anythihg, it's great in moderation you can enhance certain experiences...
It's not the coke that makes people twats , its because in this materialistic culture they think they are a god if they've been shafted paying a lot of money for some.bashed to shit powder and think they're a kingpin. Why do I even reply to threads like this fuck

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I love drugs and I think coke is definitely worth it to try for the right person, but if you are attempting to replace marijuana with it, or to treat depression and anxiety with it, I find it a bit... silly... as someone who has seen many a coke binge.

Coke has a very short duration and is very expensive. People that do cocaine regularly will re-dose several times throughout a period of use. Cocaine produces acute euphoria and WILL make you feel like shit while you are coming down. You WILL feel very anxious and crave more cocaine, I literally don't care who you are or if you don't even like stimulants, that's just how it works with short acting, fast onset stimulants like cocaine and crack - you WILL feel dysphoric.

Coke is not something I have found helpful for general depression, and I have ALWYAS found that cocaine drastically increases my anxiety both during the high and during the come down. Despite the increase in anxiety, cocaine also makes one feel incredibly confident (most people anyway), so in that regard, it could help with anxiety. Physiologically however, you will experience many systems which cause or exacerbate anxiety: jaw clenching, sweating, fast heart rate, etc.

It's not something you do and chill and feel a little better. It's something you binge on for a night, you'll do it all night, maybe get paranoid, maybe go on long rants talking to people, re-dose, come down feel like shit, re-dose, come down feel like shit, re-dose, clench your jaw all night. It is very important to have something for the comedown so you don't feel like you want to die. Benzos are popular, but as a fellow weed lover, I have genuinely found weed to be enough for me personally to ease a coke come-down.

It is not sustainable enough to be something to do regularly, and if you do manage it, it's not going to help with depression or anxiety. You may fall in love with the feeling itself, but it's not like weed, there are significant repercussions to feeling that way. May still be worth it for you to try, but just don't expect it to become a depression/anxiety bandaid, at least not for a sustainable period of time. If you have any questions about coke, let me know, please, give me an excuse to talk about drugs!

Edit: just want to be clear, I think I have a negative bias towards coke a bit because I have a lot of anxiety already and I used to IV it, not snort it. IV coke is a very different experience more similar to smoking crack than to snorting coke, while the highs are higher with IV, the lows come on much harder and faster, so I think I need to acknowledge that everybody else seems to have a much better opinion of coke than I do. And you might have a great experience with it.
i've never understood people who can do IV.. I'll never take another blood sample again ever in my life .. I just hate that needle shit

Well written by the way. You get an A+ !!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ApparentlyNot
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It's nice for 40 minutes. Then you want more. And more. Fukkin expensive

kråkevind

kråkevind

Jun 2, 2023
I would stick with weed. Coke is something to do if you're going out on the town to party. Even then I wouldn't do it every time. I stopped all that many years ago and just stick to moderate amounts of coffee.