D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Did they change your perspective on life after death? Any afterlife or is it just nothingness

noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
The psychedelic experience is the most powerful and important experience of my life. With a gap of billions of times from everything else.

Psychological experience reveals a multi-universe billions of times larger than anything we can imagine in ordinary life.

And even what seems to us to be "real" life, everything that makes up life around us is an illusion, which is not at all what it seems to living beings.

But talking about a psychedelic experience with someone who hasn't experienced it is pointless. This is qualia.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The psychedelic experience is the most powerful and important experience of my life. With a gap of billions of times from everything else.

Psychological experience reveals a multi-universe billions of times larger than anything we can imagine in ordinary life.

And even what seems to us to be "real" life, everything that makes up life around us is an illusion, which is not at all what it seems to living beings.

But talking about a psychedelic experience with someone who hasn't experienced it is pointless. This is qualia.
Did it change your perspective on life after death? It did mine

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Did it change your perspective on life after death? It did mine
Partially. I have good scientific knowledge and I do not believe in rebirth and karma. But psychedelic experience shows that the world, the universe is not at all the same as the vast majority of people see it. The psychedelic experience shows something so radically different from any ordinary experience that one must accept that there may be a chance of life after death. Especially if you add knowledge about the wave function and other modern physics

JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Actually, yeah 100%. I'm a queer man and I've always grown up just accepting that christianity is bad because of all the people hiding their negative views behind someone who literally loves all. Had shrooms and felt so spiritually connected to the trees and grass. It sounds so stupid but I prayed. And afterwards I've been researching Christianity and learning that, most of the aspects of christianity and the beliefs are built up by white men projecting their own feelings and ideologies onto our God.
Long story short, yeah. It gave me hope for the future. Even if people don't believe it's real, if it helps me feel comforted then why does it matter?

It sucks that I can't tell my close friends as they believe Christianity to be hurtful. This is only because of horrible people but blah blah

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Actually, yeah 100%. I'm a queer man and I've always grown up just accepting that christianity is bad because of all the people hiding their negative views behind someone who literally loves all. Had shrooms and felt so spiritually connected to the trees and grass. It sounds so stupid but I prayed. And afterwards I've been researching Christianity and learning that, most of the aspects of christianity and the beliefs are built up by white men projecting their own feelings and ideologies onto our God.
Long story short, yeah. It gave me hope for the future. Even if people don't believe it's real, if it helps me feel comforted then why does it matter?

It sucks that I can't tell my close friends as they believe Christianity to be hurtful. This is only because of horrible people but blah blah
Yeah it made me more religious as well, believing in god etc but not subscribing to a belief system
You should read into ayahuasca. The experiences had are absolutely mindblowing.
I have had it 9 times. Unfortunately it's the reason I'm on sasu. It completely ducked me up and I had to go to the psych ward

Last edited:
Reactions: JustABug
NappinHappening

NappinHappening

Better toxic than dead.
Dec 12, 2023
Did they change your perspective on life after death? Any afterlife or is it just nothingness
Psychedelics/halucinogens changed my perspective on other people for a very limited time in terms of meaningful intensity and less noticable intensity in long term.
But they didn't, as far as i remember, changed my perspective on after life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Psilocybil mushrooms changed the direction of my life over the course of decades. I ate them for the first time about 20 years ago, high in the mountains. Mushrooms have shown a lot, including the fact that they do not forgive weakness. At that time I drank, smoked and did not play sports. Thanks to mushrooms, I completely stopped drinking, smoking, and started playing sports. If you are physically weak, the mushrooms will punish you severely, very cruelly, not immediately, maybe after years, but the mushrooms do not forgive the weak, but if you are physically strong, the mushrooms will be the strongest, most important and the best in the universe. Just comply.

When, after a trip, you rise from the grass high in the mountains, feeling the strength in every cell, ready to run like a lynx, where every blade of grass is a part of you.
Psychedelics/halucinogens changed my perspective on other people for a very limited time in terms of meaningful intensity and less noticable intensity in long term.
But they didn't, as far as i remember, changed my perspective on after life.
IMG 20221020 132817

IMG 20221021 073551

• Love
Reactions: JustABug
NappinHappening

NappinHappening

Better toxic than dead.
Dec 12, 2023
Psilocybil mushrooms changed the direction of my life over the course of decades. I ate them for the first time about 20 years ago, high in the mountains. Mushrooms have shown a lot, including the fact that they do not forgive weakness. At that time I drank, smoked and did not play sports. Thanks to mushrooms, I completely stopped drinking, smoking, and started playing sports. If you are physically weak, the mushrooms will punish you severely, very cruelly, not immediately, maybe after years, but the mushrooms do not forgive the weak, but if you are physically strong, the mushrooms will be the strongest, most important and the best in the universe. Just comply.

When, after a trip, you rise from the grass high in the mountains, feeling the strength in every cell, ready to run like a lynx, where every blade of grass is a part of you.

View attachment 124837

View attachment 124838
Not sure what kind of shrooms you got.. or maybe im not fit for a psyche/haluci..
But to me shrooms were Always kinda like a grandfather entity.

And if they punish weak, even years after talking with em, i guess i got few things coming.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Yeah, I've taken LSD, shrooms, mescaline, DMT, etc.

All of the experiences were glorious, except for one of the shroom trips that turned macabre rather quickly- that was a terrible time. All of the other trips were fantastic though, and I'll never forget the memories I shared with every beautiful human who accompanied me on each trip...

But no, I cannot say that any of my many escapades has ever inspired religious/spiritual awakenings for me. But hey, I wasn't pursuing any revelations of that sort anyway; and your mind is ultimately going to influence what you see and think and feel, even if the drug is temporarily guiding it along.

During the LSD trip, I did realize how incredibly small I was in comparison to the entire world, to the universe...how utterly miniscule we all are. It was more of a positive realization than it sounds, but I don't know how to explain it right now.

Anyway. I personally gave up on spirituality years ago. I tried, I tried, I tried. I actually envy those who feel that sort of connection with a higher being, even if there is a possibility that it's all "imagined", because I know my mind would be so much more at ease if I could feel that again too.. I'm not saying I'm right and others are wrong, so please please don't take what I've said as an invitation for a verbal scuffle over religion/spirituality. I mean no harm.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, I've taken LSD, shrooms, mescaline, DMT, etc.

All of the experiences were glorious, except for one of the shroom trips that turned macabre rather quickly- that was a terrible time. All of the other trips were fantastic though, and I'll never forget the memories I shared with every beautiful human who accompanied me on each trip...

But no, I cannot say that any of my many escapades has ever inspired religious/spiritual awakenings for me. But hey, I wasn't pursuing any revelations of that sort anyway; and your mind is ultimately going to influence what you see and think and feel, even if the drug is temporarily guiding it along.

During the LSD trip, I did realize how incredibly small I was in comparison to the entire world, to the universe...how utterly miniscule we all are. It was more of a positive realization than it sounds, but I don't know how to explain it right now.

Anyway. I personally gave up on spirituality years ago. I tried, I tried, I tried. I actually envy those who feel that sort of connection with a higher being, even if there is a possibility that it's all "imagined", because I know my mind would be so much more at ease if I could feel that again too.. I'm not saying I'm right and others are wrong, so please please don't take what I've said as an invitation for a verbal scuffle over religion/spirituality. I mean no harm.
Yeah intention matters a lot with every trip

Reactions: TapeMachine
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
It hasn't for me really. It has put my problems into perspective more than a few times though. Helped me let go of things I didn't realise I could let go of.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Tried mushrooms once. Cured depression slightly but I'm physically injured so it didn't really matter (the main cause of my sadness). I feel that there is more than base reality, I feel that there are dimensions beyond ours that possibly feature other life forms (aliens won't be found flying across space, they are not physical creatures). I don't believe we go there after death or transcend or anything like that. I think we just return to what we were doing for the 14 billion years prior to our birth (not existing). I don't believe what I am saying 100%, it's just a strong feeling I have. I cannot provide any evidence or truth for you. I feel like God could be real but we will never know God, we will never meet God. I don't believe God has ever revealed itself to humans. The more I study the big bang theory, the more I believe that God gave it the push to start, it is simply too incredible and there are too many impossible questions. Hope this helps.