L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Hi there.

Obviously I won't link for the usual reasons. I think I have found the dmc site but for those that have, can anyone confirm the two buying options ($50 and $70), just to confirm I'm on the correct place

If this post is giving away too much info, mods please delete and accept my apologies.
Thanks!

Reactions: johns1981, tinyboxer, wren-briar and 1 other person
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
Yep, that'll be correct. With $15 or $30 shipping. There'll be 10 total items listed on the website for sale.

Reactions: wren-briar
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
OK, how exactly are people finding this site? Google is not helpful in the least. Are there other search engines I should be trying? I'm not asking for a link here because I understand why people don't want to give that out and obviously for legal reasons.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I can only tell you there is information scattered all over this site to help you find it.

Don't waste your time on google.

Good luck.

Reactions: uglyugly and sadlittleman32
E

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
OK, how exactly are people finding this site? Google is not helpful in the least. Are there other search engines I should be trying? I'm not asking for a link here because I understand why people don't want to give that out and obviously for legal reasons.
A thread mentioned using Yandex as their search engine. I'm on the same boat as you. I wish you good luck on your adventure

Reactions: uglyugly
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
DMC is a red herring imo if you are Europe-based.

Search for Polish websites. Use Polish search terms, in Google, and you'll find a good source.

These sites will ship to the rest of the world too, but shipping will be expensive.

Reactions: uglyugly
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I would appreciate any help locating DMC
your account is new. people are unlikely to share a source with any new accounts. this is a safety measure and not meant to gatekeep or be an ass.

keep reading threads, like said upthread, users have def left clues.

Reactions: Kadaver, johns1981, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
These sites will ship to the rest of the world too, but shipping will be expensive.
I don't know. DMC has the cheaper SN for $55 for 200g and the more expensive one is $50 for 50g. One of the Polish sites with chemical reagents I just checked has 500g for like 3 bucks! Even if they charged $100 for shipping, it's still better value for money. I realize though that nobody here needs this much, unless they're throwing SN party.

Reactions: falling_snow
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
There's obviously other polish sites out there selling it however any ive found won't ship to the UK where I am.

Haven't really searched thoroughly though.

Last edited:
D

Dustinsd

Sep 6, 2024
DMC is a red herring imo if you are Europe-based.

Search for Polish websites. Use Polish search terms, in Google, and you'll find a good source.

What do you mean by red herring ?

J

johns1981

Sep 30, 2024
your account is new. people are unlikely to share a source with any new accounts. this is a safety measure and not meant to gatekeep or be an ass.

keep reading threads, like said upthread, users have def left clues.
Thank you, I will persevere

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
I think I found something but the two buying options are: 70$ (usd for some reason) and 135$. Can anybody confirm?