fml
Dec 9, 2023
I'm just doing it ASAP Idc when so long as I'm gone so I wonder why some delay

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
special meaning for whatever reason
revenge, example my mothers bday/anniversary is coming up (although i doubt shed care about my death)

or a more recent reason, to avoid harming others. not ruining the holidays or other meaningful events to loved ones ect

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Not sure what my date is yet but I'll have to find one a few weeks ahead as I'm planning to go for a trip and ctb there.
So I have to take a few days out of work, book a hotel, etc, and I wouldn't want to make it all seem too hasty and suspicious

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I have 2 family trips scheduled for the next 2 months, I'm gonna see my grandma and have a beach vacation.

I feel like it will be closure for me, and my family will remember me smiling in those last days of fun and enjoyment.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pg.964 and FutureHanger
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I think it really depends on the person and their situation. A lot of people may have responsibilities (I've seen some people saying that they're parents or caregivers on here and need to wait because of that), some people have a bucket list of sorts, others may need time to prepare logistics of the way they want to CTB. Some people just aren't quite ready to go through with it yet but are still struggling.

Reactions: FutureHanger
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
i wanna die in an even date since i was born on one. for example 2.26.26. if i can't have control over anything in my life, i want to atleast have control over my death.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
i wanna die in an even date since i was born on one. for example 2.26.26. if i can't have control over anything in my life, i want to atleast have control over my death.
okay that's kinda cool lol

• Love
Reactions: tsykoais
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
my ocd with numbers enjoys this reason

• Hugs
Reactions: tsykoais
UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
It feels better to have a plan than to act impulsively.