• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Please can those who had to wait share some comforting stories with me.

Did you contact D again? Did you just try forget about it?
What was your approach?

Am I fucking cursed to be trapped here?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
A general rule of thumb (or courtesy, at the very least) is to probably not expect any responses or updates on weekends.

They will usually ship within three days and from there tracking is provided within another few days. After that, it's up to UPS to get it to you. Barring customs or something weird, it'll get to you.

If the provided delivery date (day given by UPS) passes, I'd wait another day or two before contacting D and seeing if it's something that could be cleared up. Do keep in mind that (s)he, technically, isn't obligated to do anything after sending you the shipment of course.

Reactions: houseofleaves and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
A general rule of thumb (or courtesy, at the very least) is to probably not expect any responses or updates on weekends.

They will usually ship within three days and from there tracking is provided within another few days. After that, it's up to UPS to get it to you. Barring customs or something weird, it'll get to you.

If the provided delivery date (day given by UPS) passes, I'd wait another day or two before contacting D and seeing if it's something that could be cleared up. Do keep in mind that (s)he, technically, isn't obligated to do anything after sending you the shipment of course.
I'm not relying on weekends.

It has been almost 3 weeks since it was shipped. I currently do not have a date through UPS.

I think after next week I might contact D.

Gosh it seems everyone gets it so easily except for me.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I'm not relying on weekends.

It has been almost 3 weeks since it was shipped. I currently do not have a date through UPS.

I think after next week I might contact D.

Gosh it seems everyone gets it so easily except for me.
What was the last update given by UPS when you check the tracking? (Cleared customs, in warehouse, etc.)

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
What was the last update given by UPS when you check the tracking? (Cleared customs, in warehouse, etc.)
In warehouse I the last one. Though it updates daily on weekdays. I think that means it is scanned?

Does this mean it is still awaiting custom clearance?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
In warehouse I the last one. Though it updates daily on weekdays. I think that means it is scanned?

Does this mean it is still awaiting custom clearance?
If there's something in the log to the effect of "released by government agency" or any variation of that, then it has cleared customs.

If it's in warehouse, it's probably waiting to be processed and/or loaded onto a truck to be shipped. The odds of it being lost are small, but of course there is always a chance. Probably just a massive backlog tbh.

• Love
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
If there's something in the log to the effect of "released by government agency" or any variation of that, then it has cleared customs.

If it's in warehouse, it's probably waiting to be processed and/or loaded onto a truck to be shipped. The odds of it being lost are small, but of course there is always a chance. Probably just a massive backlog tbh.
I love you ty. I'm going crazy over here.

D is my best friend, but the customs are making me feel exhausted. Hurry up and pack the package!

A backlog then. My brain is latching onto any hope. That'll repeat in my mind more than you could imagine haha.

Reactions: CassieHoward
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I love you ty. I'm going crazy over here.

D is my best friend, but the customs are making me feel exhausted. Hurry up and pack the package!

A backlog then. My brain is latching onto any hope. That'll repeat in my mind more than you could imagine haha.
It's definitely the easiest (and most likely) explanation. If there isn't any movement in a few days I'd just send a polite follow-up email to D explaining the situation and if he/she is feeling generous they might be able to talk to UPS and see if there's an issue.

• Love
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
It's definitely the easiest (and most likely) explanation. If there isn't any movement in a few days I'd just send a polite follow-up email to D explaining the situation and if he/she is feeling generous they might be able to talk to UPS and see if there's an issue.
Yeah. I think I will send that email Friday of next week if it still isn't with me.

I appreciate you taking time to comfort me. Honestly. It means so much. I'm literally going to be dead in the next month and it might be the last gratitude I show, who knows.

Reactions: CassieHoward
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah. I think I will send that email Friday of next week if it still isn't with me.

I appreciate you taking time to comfort me. Honestly. It means so much. I'm literally going to be dead in the next month and it might be the last gratitude I show, who knows.
I wish you all the best! : - )

• Hugs
L

LiFeIsntfrme

Mar 15, 2022
If it can reassure you, I don't think you're the only one not to receive the gold pass, customs are everywhere so it's always a bet to take, I have to wait already to have a package tracking until 'see you Tuesday just that I find it long, so I can't imagine after when he's sent the stress it must give..