• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Those who die are at peace now, I envy them, they truly are the fortunate ones. I don't understand those who insist that suicide is so "tragic" when for me it's the relief, suicide is one escape from all the suffering existing causes. There is no sadness in being permanently unconscious for all eternity rather I'd be glad to not exist, death is the only peace and comfort, I see so much beauty in an dreamless, eternal sleep, all that I wish for is to sleep eternally.

There's no tragedy in suicide as nobody can be harmed by not existing, there are no disadvantages to being unaware yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. The true problem really lies in existence itself as it's the cause of all pain and torment, I envy those who cannot suffer anymore and are at peace instead, death is the only peace in an existence so cruel and dreadful, existing is nothing but meaningless suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Dark Moon, 710 and 13 others
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Meh i don't know, I personally believe they are burning in hell eternally. It's like they are dissolving on acid and returning again and then they dissolving again and then appearing again inside the hell and then dissolving again with the fire and basically just burning again and again. Spawning in the burning flames eternally.

Tldr: Basically reincarnating as soon as they dissolve/burn in the fire again and again with no mercy.

PS: consciousness awareness does continue after your soul leaves this meatsuit. Different dimensions.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Toxic Positivity, divinemistress36 and 4 others
C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I hope to CTB soon, I really suffer physically. Those who suffer mentally still have a chance of resolving the problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, karmaisabitch and Otaku
A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
Proof?
Meh i don't know, I personally believe they are burning in hell eternally. It's like they are dissolving on acid and returning again and then they dissolving again and then appearing again inside the hell and then dissolving again with the fire and basically just burning again and again. Spawning in the burning flames eternally.

Tldr: Basically reincarnating as soon as they dissolve/burn in the fire again and again with no mercy.

PS: consciousness awareness does continue after your soul leaves this meatsuit. Different dimensions.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, they really are at peace. I can only be in peace just like them once I'm dead which sadly seems to be a long time away. I hope I can die as early as possible so that I can be in peace. I hope the same for you too

Reactions: divinemistress36, karmaisabitch, AshH and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I'm sure they are! I will be soon too

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Same here. Only my cats will need care.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I hope to CTB soon, I really suffer physically. Those who suffer mentally still have a chance of resolving the problem.
Not really! I lost my son and can't live without him so this can't be solved… I think physically mentally or other suffering like mine is too much to deal with in this life..

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and consideringawayout
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Do u realize that you are talking about nothing? Can nothing be at peace?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Toxic Positivity and karmaisabitch
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Absence of suffering can be regarded as peace

Reactions: divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024

Torturing people eternally because they couldn't handle living here is something only a psychopath God would do.

Reactions: AshH, UmbraDweller, TiredOfAllThis and 1 other person
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I see it as giving me complete peace over this life. I hope I can die by my own hand in the future.

Reactions: Otaku