FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting how this world is filled with so many people who hold anti-suicide beliefs even know existence is very futile, cruel with endless potential for suffering. It's just something that disgusts me how many wish to stop others from finding true peace from this existence they were burdened with, I find it evil how they want to force others to suffer even know none of us asked for this existence and aren't obligated to continue. I see suicide as self care as it's the way to take control over the inevitable fate, escaping from all future harms as a result. No matter what I'd always see the absence of everything as preferable to decaying and deteriorating from age.

I see existence as the problem, it could never be a desirable state and it's hellish enough how humans impose existence in the first place but it makes existence even more torturous with how humans get obsessed with prolonging unnecessary suffering.
I'd always see it as better to not exist which is why I'm so disgusted by anti-suicide people, because of how existence causes so much harm I find it beyond cruel how a peaceful and guaranteed suicide isn't very accessible. It's evil to want to stop people finding peace and permanently being able to rest, the only comfort for me lies in the thought of eternal nothingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, SecretDissociation, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Our Politicians are disgusting. Rich privileged cunts who don't know the meaning of the word suffering and feel the need to impose their ridiculous outdated cold cruel ignorant beliefs on the masses. They make me feel homicidal as well as suicidal

Reactions: Dliena, SecretDissociation and pthnrdnojvsc
R12192

R12192

Jan 9, 2024
Don't get me started on involuntary hospitalization, that's all I'm gonna say..

B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
We are the minority , unfortunately . No politician would be crazy enough to support us....