delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I have several options ranging all over but to be honest I don't know which to choose. So while I was trying to pick I figured I would ask everyone

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
A hotel with noise insulated rooms is preferable and with decent AC to be as relaxed as possible.

Reactions: jar-baby
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

Jun 17, 2023
Simple perfect I like it! Thanks

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I don't think people should do it in hotels. Hotel staff walks in see's a corpse, its going to leave a mark on them for the rest of their lives.
although if possible, make an automatic 911 call after 36 hours should be enough time. That way only the cops would see. I haven't heard of an automated phone call be made at a specific time though

Reactions: Letmedienow
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

Jun 17, 2023
four seasons all the way baby. (if i was gonna go the hotel route) go out with a bang
If I could I would lol.
I don't think people should do it in hotels. Hotel staff walks in see's a corpse, its going to leave a mark on them for the rest of their lives.
although if possible, make an automatic 911 call after 36 hours should be enough time. That way only the cops would see. I haven't heard of an automated phone call be made at a specific time though
I was going to look into doing something like that. I will prep as much as I can to make sure they can't see me where I am.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I look for one with bathtub and cheap. SN is my method but I don't know what kind of container to take with me if I were to puke. I want closed container. Will pastry / bakery bag do?

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
36 hours makes it more probable that hotel staff will walk in. Why 36 hours though?

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
36 hours makes it more probable that hotel staff will walk in. Why 36 hours though?
I said don't do it in a hotel, even if a 911 call is automatically made, hotel staff would still see what happened.
36 hours, was arbitrary, maybe 8 hours if whatever method you choose allows you to die well under that time.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Insulated walls + do not disturb signs are the only things I'd consider necessities, everything else just preference or willingness to splurge. Also can we address how *easy* it is to lose DND status when someone just comes along and flicks it off the door? I mean we all remember being 14. That shit happened to me at a relative's wedding in ATL last year and while I wasn't ctb I could have easily been disturbed and only by sheer luck I wasn't. Your airtight ctb plans inadvertently foiled by some juvenile delinquent, lmao. This is why I'm looking heavily to airbnb, beside the moral issue of discovery by staff.

Last edited: