kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
How many of your parts are suicidal?
I have OSDD-1b. I find that not all of my parts are actively nor consistently suicidal. When I had been more active a little while back, I had more suicidal parts active, while currently we're not so much besides occassional ideation.

It was something I had been thinking about how just a couple months ago I had been doing deep research and planning an attempt on the daily, only for it to stop when a non-suicidal part became more active. I was curious about if others experience similar or if not at all, what it's like for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice, boddibo, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
only one of us is actively suicidal and tends to get constantly depressed... in my experience those types of emotions are contagious between alters

• Hugs
Reactions: kipper, _Broken_alice and boddibo
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Out of the 3 of us we currently know of, 1 is fairly consistently suicidal. 1 is usually neutral but gets suicidal when psychosis hits. The 3rd usually wants to live but not with how things are right now so she usually just disappears when things get really bad. Very occasionally she gets suicidal too when she can't just shut off and is stuck dealing with our collective emotions and pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: kipper, boddibo and edu0z
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
I'm the only one who's suicidal. everyone else just barely ever fronts because they're scared of the outside world.

• Hugs
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
The majority of the collective is suicidal in some way shape or form.

• Hugs