• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
reports are still coming out about the shooter. motives unknown. registered republican yet donated to a democratic party cause. bright student in school. it might be too early for speculate his motives.
what intrigues me is that this scrawny twenty-year-old from the pennsylvania has in one fell swoop become a very important historical figure. i suspect that he may be lumped in with incel shooters in future, which to me is very interesting. most incel shooters are little more than curiosities to the general layman, maybe appearing in some chic digest. now, if my suspicion is correct, the presence of inceldom influencing real-life actions may become a global phenomenon, or at least when all the facts have become known.
or maybe he won't be remembered as much, and instead might take the status of a john hinckley jr.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm not familiar, is there a direct connection with "inceldom"? I haven't been looking into the details about the shooter, as it all seems so unclear now. Honestly wish he left a manifesto.

I doubt he'll be remembered much. Who thinks about the dude that attempted on Reagan?

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
I'm not familiar, is there a direct connection with "inceldom"? I haven't been looking into the details about the shooter, as it all seems so unclear now. Honestly wish he left a manifesto.

I doubt he'll be remembered much. Who thinks about the dude that attempted on Reagan?
not yet, but i suspect that people may try to create one (because of his appearance and the fact that he was bullied). maybe social outcast is more accurate, but inceldom is a neater umbrella term.
i think it depends on the outcome of the election. maybe he won't be. reagan was in a far graver condition than trump, but i think in the current political climate people will see this as the turning point in the upcoming election results.

we'll have to wait for more information. he was obviously a radical of some sort, so something is bound to crop up.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Take this a grain of salt but I've seen some people say that he hated pedos. Apparently he wanted to hunt them down. With proof coming out that Trump was a frequent visitor to Epstein's island and victims coming forward recently as adults maybe this is what convinced him to do what he did

• Wow
Reactions: lilac-moonbeam, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and lamargue
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Ok. Just checking. ^_^ I don't personally see a connection.

I agree that this event is huge in the coming election. The attempt on Reagan won his reelection, if I remember right. I feel it's brought out more support for Trump. It could become a staple for American electoral politics. lol

I'm eager for more info, but it doesn't seem like there will be much, aside from speculation, for a while.
Take this a grain of salt but I've seen some people say that he hated pedos. Apparently he wanted to hunt them down. With proof coming out that Trump was a frequent visitor to Epstein's island and victims coming forward recently as adults maybe this is what convinced him to do what he did
Oooh. That's a juicy tidbit. It may also explain his shift to making a Dem related donation later.

Last edited:
Reactions: lamargue
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
prsn no same dnt only name same

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Oooh. That's a juicy tidbit. It may also explain his shift to making a Dem related donation later.
See the donation thing isn't adding up. He donated when he was 17 still a minor. You have to be 18 to donate to ActBlue. So either they're lying or they got the donation confused with someone else who shares a similar name/address. Pure cap

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
See the donation thing isn't adding up. He donated when he was 17 still a minor. You have to be 18 to donate to ActBlue. So either they're lying or they got the donation confused with someone else who shares a similar name/address. Pure cap
really? there could be a lot of misinformation and false reporting that we've yet to know about. conspiracy theorists would eat this up

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
really? there could be a lot of misinformation and false reporting that we've yet to know about. conspiracy theorists would eat this up
Wouldn't surprise me if there is misinformation and false reporting. It's how they get views and clicks. For a while news outlets kept showing pics of another guy instead of the actual guy. They didn't even look anything alike too. How do you get that wrong lol. Or it could just be lazy reporting

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Did some fact checking. You're right re that requirement for ActBlue dono.

Reactions: lilac-moonbeam, heavyeyes and lamargue
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The donation to the Democratic Party was not done by him, but by someone with the same name who also happens to live in the same state.

Even if it was him though, the donation was only for $15 and was done the day Biden got inaugurated meaning it was basically spent on nothing. Pretty odd thing to do no matter which Thomas Matthew Crooks made the donation.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
The donation to the Democratic Party was not done by him, but by someone with the same name who also happens to live in the same state.

Even if it was him though, the donation was only for $15 and was done the day Biden got inaugurated meaning it was basically spent on nothing. Pretty odd thing to do no matter which Thomas Matthew Crooks made the donation.
so, that would mean that the only piece of information we have currently is that he's a registered republican.
i saw a lot of right-wingers saying that it was typical democrat behaviour. this seems the far more interesting alternative

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
prsn no same dnt only name same

Yh th/ persn wh/ don8td ws apprntly an oldr persn in dffrnt area

shootr = nt helpng thr marks-mn reputatn tho - b-ing rejctd frm rfle-clb & thn missng durng hs assassnatn attmpt

BeedyBee

BeedyBee

Aug 30, 2022
Download 2
From what we know about him, he just seemed like a loser who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Which, y'know, relatable honestly.