_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
when you're happy time flies
When youre in agony and pain, time almost stops
When you experience rape and torture, you get ptsd and reexperience the same shit over and over till your brain is fried
There are so many illnesses, its mind blowing. Pathogen viruses, fungi and bacteria adapt and evolve like any other living creature, making it a never ending fight that cant be won by us humans
Soon there will only be multi resistant pathogens that cant be cured by our current methods because the list of antibiotics, antimycotics and virus inhibiting drugs is limited.

Climate change, and the list goes on. Please tell me this Place is not hell

Sorry if im cringy or too pessimistic but its the only way I can cope with this hell life..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, LetmeCTB566, not-2-b-the-answer and 13 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It's fucked up I agree

Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and _Minsk
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
We are not divine. We are literally the most cruel animal out there. So get rich or die trying. And to get rich you have to be more cruel than a high percentage of the other cruel animals out there.

Ad the egoistical survival instinct of us cruel animals we will do everything to survive or fullfill our sexual or whatever desires.

Good times? Lies. You are the most cruel animal, you just got some pray. Gotta eat quick to go for the next pray.
Agony and pain? Time stops yes. Because you have to be concentrated to get you out of it. You only get out by being a cruel animal and get pray.
PTSD? You cant be a cruel animal with those memories, since you are wounded by another cruel animals. Eye for an eye. Your brain wont stop till you equal the cruelty. Either yourself or someone else.

Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not cringy or pessimistic whatsoever. It's the plain and simple truth. Anyone who can't see that the human race is currently in a downward trajectory is either blind, in denial, or part of the lucky 1% that can close themselves off from the world.

Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk and not-2-b-the-answer
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I agree this world is a total disgrace, full of toxicity, cruelty, poor mental health.
The only people I feel have got it right are the ones who live in tribes-how humans should live.

Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I do believe we are in hell

Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Humans make this world hell

Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so hellish and I'd certainly prefer to eternally not exist under all circumstances, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. It's such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even evolved at all, existence itself is the problem.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person