• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
When you really think about it, this world is cursed. It's like we deviated into a worse timeline. Housing is expensive, wages haven't risen with inflation in decades, people are becoming more cruel and sadistic, war around every corner, friends and family turning against each other. It's completely awful. I know it's cliche to say, but it may be a sign of the end times. How exactly can we have a functioning society with so many problems never going to get fixed? What the hell is the point in waking up in the morning?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is not a sign of the end times.
It's just a cycle.

We are very lucky anyway, because we could have been born in much worse times.
But I admit that some time ago the world was a slightly better place.
Current times are less certain and the shit that has been accumulating over the past years is starting to come out more and more.

The world in general has never been a pleasant place to live in, and that's certainly not going to change anytime soon.

I don't know if there's any point in getting up in the morning. This is a difficult question that everyone must answer for themselves.
Our world is a tiring battle arena and there is no sign of that changing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i guess whatever the conditions are, they are awfully better than how it was before. each generation is getting more than what their ancestors got so i think society is probably developing. it's just that the unequal distribution of everything is always gonna remain a thing, some would have less while others more of it, can only blame life for the unfairness it is

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Interesting view points. I think they largely are subjective and especially housing costs depend on where u live and whether you have the option to live in owned property or rental. Inflation is a problem in general, no doubt, but how the money system works. And if there wasn't so much more money floating around life would be so much worse for everyone. Just imagine 8 billion humans have to share 100 billion of any currency .... well there's debt ob xxx trillions on earth to central banks that makes the life possible we actually have.

Reactions: Grimpoteuthis
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I wouldn't say we are living through a worse timeline, but with the gradually slowing down technological and economic developments, we are definitely at a stagnant stage. The abundant amount of information we receive daily gives us the illusion that the world has turned worse in recent years, but the reality is that things have always been bad and you are just being kept in the dark.

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
That's how the world has always been. The past 30 yeaes where an anomaly (for us westerners) and now we're returning to the natural course of history. Of course it will be painful at first but humans will adapt, eventually, and find new meaning in life.