Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
If you have any mental disorder, you're on your own. It's rare to find a good mental health professional. I've also worked my ass off to improve my mental health, and it still hasn't been improved to acceptable levels. I'm done putting in extra effort just to try and improve it. I'm done with this world. Fucking hell I cannot wait to book that hotel room. I'll need to do it on a day that I know I'll be able to overcome the survival instinct. So many things have been pushing me over the edge recently. So it's really only a matter of time.

Reactions: XIII, Inevitable, Fucking loving it and 14 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
so true. I feel like so many aspects of life are out of reach for me because of my illness. the world doesn't bother trying to make even the slightest accommodations for people like us. It's why i can't hold on to a job, the minute my ability to produce goes down, or they realize I'm not normal and therefore a potential liability/headache... I'm kicked to the curb

I'm sorry you're in pain friend. it's a disappointment, all of it. I wish things were just better

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, LivedTooLong and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is spot on. The world is really just built for delusional and the optimistic biased normies that inhabit it. It has no place for the pessimistic realistic and truthful people like us. No one really understands us except for those who have similar situations and even then, their situations are still different. I hope you are able to find the courage to overcome the survival instinct and seek your peaceful exit.

Reactions: Даун, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 7 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-they-dont-want-you-to-die.7045/

I created a really great thread a couple weeks ago about why 'They don't want you to die.' Some of the resources in that thread may tie into the discussion here.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Freedom is only for the optimists.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 1 other person