SuicideMonkey123

SuicideMonkey123

Sep 7, 2020
I am at a point in life where this forum has a large impact on my life - whether it has helped me or not, I am not sure. I am not sure if I have become better or worse since I joined this site. But one thing I am sure about is that I can't continue on like this. I am just getting tired of all this. So I will delete this account today, and I hope to never meet you guys again( I am not saying this in a bad way, but either I will recover or I will be dead, hence that).

Maybe I will complete my engineering , have fun, get a job, a partner, immigrate ( sorry folks but India is a shitty place to live in), marry, have kids, die. Or just get a job here, get a partner, have kids, have fun, die. Or maybe I will just skip all the steps and just die. I am in contact with a dealer who has some hard drugs to sell, so fingers crossed for OD.

Thanks to everyone I have interacted with.
To the mods and admins, thanks for maintaining this site.

Well I had a lot to write, but I was never good with words. Just leave anything you want to say to me here, I would like that. Sorry if I sound desperate for attention. I will deactivate my account at 2359GMT, Oct 4, 2020.

Thanks again. Adios.

Edit - I had joined way back in January, 2020 but I lost my previous account, in case one is wondering why I seem so attached to this site.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever, Deleted member 1465, Myforevercharlie and 9 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Good luck. I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do

Reactions: LADY007 and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
whatever happens and whichever path you choose to take, I wish you all the best :hug:

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I wish you the very best.
:heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Sensei
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Good luck, whatever you choose!

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and KleinerWolf
Ksab

Ksab

Sorcerer
Dec 4, 2019
I am at a point in life where this forum has a large impact on my life - whether it has helped me or not, I am not sure. I am not sure if I have become better or worse since I joined this site. But one thing I am sure about is that I can't continue on like this. I am just getting tired of all this. So I will delete this account today, and I hope to never meet you guys again( I am not saying this in a bad way, but either I will recover or I will be dead, hence that).

Maybe I will complete my engineering , have fun, get a job, a partner, immigrate ( sorry folks but India is a shitty place to live in), marry, have kids, die. Or just get a job here, get a partner, have kids, have fun, die. Or maybe I will just skip all the steps and just die. I am in contact with a dealer who has some hard drugs to sell, so fingers crossed for OD.

To my first friend on this forum , @Ksab - thanks for everything. Maybe I was a chutiya.
And to everyone else I have interacted with.
To the mods and admins, thanks for maintaining this site.

Well I had a lot to write, but I was never good with words. Just leave anything you want to say to me here, I would like that. Sorry if I sound desperate for attention. I will deactivate my account at 2359GMT, Oct 4, 2020.

Thanks again. Adios.

Edit - I had joined way back in January, 2020 but I lost my previous account, in case one is wondering why I seem so attached to this site.
Convo left kardiye ho, ye bolna tha.
Well, jo bhi kar raha h, soch samaj ke kar, police ke haathe mat padh ja.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i wish you the best, whatever you decide.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
ForcedLifeResistant

ForcedLifeResistant

Jul 12, 2020
Whatever you do, consider not having kids. Your dice were rolled and you ended up on SS. You may have the best of intentions as a parent but you can't predict what's going to happen to any new lives you spawn. They might end up worse off than you ever were. You take a big risk and every life is tragic in its own way.

In any event, fare ye well fellow ape.

• Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf and LADY007
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I wish you all the best in anything you decide to do. Goodbye!

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Whatever you do, consider not having kids. Your dice were rolled and you ended up on SS. You may have the best of intentions as a parent but you can't predict what's going to happen to any new lives you spawn. They might end up worse off than you ever were. You take a big risk and every life is tragic in its own way.

In any event, fare ye well fellow ape.
bizarre

Reactions: ForcedLifeResistant